Headlight bulbs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to invest in a set, Osram night breakers turned up this morning fitted within 5 min's of delivery n people say I have no patience :lol: I did wait 5 mins :p

Got my nightbreakers on ebay for £12.49 with free delivery, can't complain! Also got my chrome indicator bulbs and waiting on a decision for a best offer on 3 pairs of LEDs

whats the best fog upgrade lights and sidelights to go for guys to go with my new osram night breaker + that i've just installed?

I put NB+ in the fogs as well. Although I do have my fogs wired to come on with the main beam so that's a fair amount of illumination :)

neil ive bought osram night breaker plus h7's for the fogs and cool blue intense's for the sidelights for £17.98, should the cool blues be okay for sidelights do you think? i couldn't find any nb+ sidelights so assume they don't exist yet

Sidelights are only 501bulbs so not exactly a performance requirement for brightness. There just intended as marker lights and to illiminate the number plat.

I have white LED ones, which look good, having a white slightly blue tone compared to the usual filament bulbs. Not seen the cool blue ones you mention.

A problem with cheap LEDs is, they will probably start to fail fairly quick and ive found the more expensive Ring ones with a dome cover arent much better for their life/cost. Go ebay cheap and get an extra set to throw in, or try the CREE type

singlespeed":2r4o47cu said:
Osram Nightbreaker Plus. Enough said.

Beam pattern, brightness, whiteness, legal, last well, not a bad price.

I've also went for these seem to be the best in terms of price and quality £11.75 on ebay hopefully these will be a lot better than the shocking standard bulbs.

LC":1wo09kwe said:
singlespeed":1wo09kwe said:

I've also went for these seem to be the best in terms of price and quality £11.75 on ebay hopefully these will be a lot better than the shocking standard bulbs.
these are the perfect bulbs to compliment night time drives on our twingos. they're crisp white and you just see everything infront of you. you will rarely need to use your full beams as your dipped headlights are perfect! i only use the main beams when it's wet, so i can see if there are any big puddles way ahead that i should avoid :D

oscar":3j6ke3zi said:
LC":3j6ke3zi said:
singlespeed":3j6ke3zi said:

these are the perfect bulbs to compliment night time drives on our twingos. they're crisp white and you just see everything infront of you. you will rarely need to use your full beams as your dipped headlights are perfect! i only use the main beams when it's wet, so i can see if there are any big puddles way ahead that i should avoid :D

Good to hear I wish I had them during my trip to Alton towers this weekend down bumpy country lanes corners were just appearing infront of me, also the cheap low profile tyres I have seemed to get sucked into every bump and come out facing a different direction

i thought it was supposed to be the rides that were scary, not the drives to and from ? :p

oscar":d0cww7nr said:
i thought it was supposed to be the rides that were scary, not the drives to and from ? :p

Would have to ask my passengers lol