Headlight bulbs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":2yl80rao said:
Osram night breaker plus have just gone on sale at euro car parts at £14.99 a set of H4 bulbs

I payed £8.25 for mine ;-/

Keeping an eye on this thread as I intend changing mine shortly, could you guys give me suggestions for good quality LEDs, how many I'd need and also what are we using for side lights?

Cheers guys

I have osram nb+ gold fitted and Davey can vouch for how bright they are as I followed him home from the last mini meet and he was somewhat surprised how good they were on both normal and high beam.

What the difference is between normal and gold I have no idea...

the only difference i know of is the contacts are gold plated which has a lot less resistance than the standard connectors, basically making them more efficient on the same amount of voltage so they will appear brighter than standard nb+. they are blooming fantastic!

oscar":3rw47rby said:
the only difference i know of is the contacts are gold plated which has a lot less resistance than the standard connectors, basically making them more efficient on the same amount of voltage so they will appear brighter than standard nb+. they are blooming fantastic!

Mine came with gold connectors as standard tbh, great bit of kit a great first upgrade

I've had the NB+ in for about 3 weeks now and they're great. Got some cheap LEDs from ebay too, only about £2 each and they light up the interior and rear plate a lot better.

But I think they will fail quickly as 1 or 2 didn't work when I tried them. Only problem is the LEDs are a lot whiter than the headlights now :lol:

ollieallen":n7ymkvgw said:
I've had the NB+ in for about 3 weeks now and they're great. Got some cheap LEDs from ebay too, only about £2 each and they light up the interior and rear plate a lot better.

But I think they will fail quickly as 1 or 2 didn't work when I tried them. Only problem is the LEDs are a lot whiter than the headlights now :lol:

You do know that with LEDs they are positive/negative, you can put them in the wrong way round, if they don't work pull them out and turn 180 degrees and push them back in.

Just ordered a set of night breaker plus myself and some LEDs for the internals, sidelights and number plate.