Help!: Light issue

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Davey just so you know it shows me where the fuse boxs are but not which fuse does what :(

thats the only diagram i could find as well :(

thanks for looking anyway karl, just have to swap em all, lol

it is the 10 fuse in the very bottom left hand corner.. that will have blown..promise

nice one rob, will check that in the morning, if it works, i o u a pint at the next meet

;)

it will defo be that one for the side light/number plate ones

the other ones.. they will be on another 10 fuse.. (the red one) check them all and it will all be sorted when they are replaced:)

rob, your a legend, just pulled the bottom left 10 fuse out and it was bust. swapped it and i have all lights again!! nice one i o u a pint!!!

Are your bulbs working now though davey ?

Also just found the fusebox layout

yeah, they all work!! will take some pics when it gets dark and i sort my HID's.

If i could still have the layout Karl, it would be really useful because you cant get it anywhere, im sure other members would find it useful as well

Ill see what i can do to get it on the forum :) also when you brake do your dash light flash up ?

no, mine are all good but i havent done my brake lights, just done the tail lights, just about to leave for work so havent had chance to do them all, will let u know what happens when i do the brake ones as well

really? oh right, i got 2 sets then? coz i got 2 left over so i presumed they would be the brake ones? but yeah, mine are all good, dont light the dash up at all

You have been supplyied brake lights and not single element light?

Check you have brakes lights when you press the brake

i have no brake lights :( just gonna put the standard ones back in and leave, i ordered the ones you put on that link though so i dont get it? looks like josh will be having some more of my cash :lol: :lol:

Daveyb133":2aamhgjy said:
i have no brake lights :( just gonna put the standard ones back in and leave, i ordered the ones you put on that link though so i dont get it? looks like josh will be having some more of my cash :lol: :lol:

They have sent you the wrong bulb ! or check the spare set the might be the brake lights :lo:

This company are useless :lol:

They sent me resistors today but they dont look save :lol: might return them and the LED brake bulbs all the others seem to be fine