Help!: Light issue

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke to a auto electrian who said my issue could be a faulty bulb there going to send me another set out so fingers crossed other wise i wont be having led stop and tails :(

I'm quite glad I didn't order any now with the hassle you guys are having :(

dont blame u mate, ive sent mine back, gonna ask for a refund and get some off josh and try those when i get paid next thursday

My stop and tails are going back to them tomorrow along with the resisters they sent me. I have asked them to send another set of bulbs im hoping on a bad batch was told today if the bulb was made slightly wrong on the negative side of things then it will cause the issue im having so fingers crossed when i get the new bulbs it will be sorted but ill soon find out. Also asked if it dont sort the issue out can u have a refund and they said yes so time will tell.

i have to say Karl, u have far more patients than me, lol. mine have gone back, they are giving me a refund, i cant be bothered with faffing around, lol. just gonna try a new set and see what happens then

Patients aint it i just think the look sweet so wanting them so bad and done some asking around why this could be happening so fingers crossed there right and its a bulb issue and then i have som sweet bulbs :lol:

If they dont work ill send them back and maybe give up i know for sure im got going to put resistors in my wiring!