I`ve found a bad point about the twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the last statement, also, i really think it could do with a sixth gear, whats your thoughts??

Only bad point of this car in my eyes, is the lame excuse of a cup holder!

Sharpy":xf92koa8 said:
Only bad point of this car in my eyes, is the lame excuse of a cup holder!

Yep, I went through McDonalds drive through the other day and had to ask the woman for the cardboard holder for the drink because it doesn't fit, the look of shock on her face was priceless, I must have been the first person through there in years that needed one :lol:

It really is a massive fail, i dont even tihnk you can fit a medium mcdonalds drink in it.

Sharpy":2n8k43mr said:
It really is a massive fail, i dont even tihnk you can fit a medium mcdonalds drink in it.
Just lol !!!! Perfect for the hot chocs and things from there and the change pot (ash tray) fits there orange juces in :)

Who gets a hot chocolate or orange juice with their meal though, seriously? haha

Unless its a breki! :lol:

toni_133":1186kpng said:
You can fit cans in the holder but thats abit it,

But not wise to drive with them in as if open the contents will go every where and if unopened stand every chance of bouncing into the drivers footwell which makes for a potential big crash :evil:

miner154":3euqqzh4 said:
toni_133":3euqqzh4 said:
You can fit cans in the holder but thats abit it,

But not wise to drive with them in as if open the contents will go every where and if unopened stand every chance of bouncing into the drivers footwell which makes for a potential big crash :evil:

I have managed that though, so ive learnt from my lesson and not to open the cans :)

Its massive joke, ill probably make custom cup holder one day to get over this haha.

Another bad point i find is the screenwash, after you sprayed the windscreen etc, as you drive along the screen wash just creeps up the window thus making the window dirty again, im really obsessed with having a clean windscreen so it really does my head in!

Sharpy":3dvhyega said:
Its massive joke, ill probably make custom cup holder one day to get over this haha.

Another bad point i find is the screenwash, after you sprayed the windscreen etc, as you drive along the screen wash just creeps up the window thus making the window dirty again, im really obsessed with having a clean windscreen so it really does my head in!

I solved this by using window polish nothing sticks to it and the water just runs off the screen :) I have OCD :(

i`ve never thought that window polish would stop this but good plan, i will be trying this as i have a real issue with a unclean windscreen

i use the auto glym polish on it, but still when driving the screen wash jut creeps back up the windscreen after being wiped then drys up, thus leaving dirty water marks!