I`ve found a bad point about the twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fast glass makes your windows clean but doesnt stop that happening, i use it

Couldnt say maybe you guys just dont clean your cars well enough ;) Or often enough?

All i know i use this mer stuff and works a treat just spray the windscreen and use the wipers sorted if its starts creeping a little then wipe again but i never have dirty water marks

Twingogeekeo":95ywdz9j said:
Couldnt say maybe you guys just dont clean your cars well enough ;) Or often enough?

All i know i use this mer stuff and works a treat just spray the windscreen and use the wipers sorted if its starts creeping a little then wipe again but i never have dirty water marks

I would love to wash mine every week but working 6 to 7 days a week does narrow down my time, i want to go back to being a sudent i used to spend all my time cleaning and detailing my cars. bloody work :evil: :evil: :evil:

id have to clean mine every time i came home from work in that case, 2 trips on the motorway and its caked!

work ruins everything

Ive used mine all week except monday and this includes the meet in oxford on sunday and she still looks spanky clean and shiny :)

ahhhh, but is your journey all in town as i`m from farmer land and the twingo spends most of its days covered in the cow poop and general field crap :)

i travel 68 miles a day :( all motorway, gets caked in £&£@ from motorways, been through 2 windscreens as well. i clean it, next day its dirty so not my fault, lol. going to start making more of an effort now im spending money on it though.

my dad was saying to me that vinegar is meant to stop stuff like the windscreen?? dont know if its true but i dont want my car stinking

I`ve heard of the vinegar and i`ve also seen my dad use it on his car and it did seem to work, but when you put the air on the windscreen all you can smell is vinegar not nice. :mrgreen:

I clean my wipers with vinegar work a treat nice clean wipers with a poilshed up windscreen. Cant go wrong

Newspaper is good at getting grime and grease off the inside of the windscreen