Kelly's Fiesta ST2

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovely car. just drove it for a testdrive. nice steering, great sound from the engine and also the interior is good.
The blue colour looks sweet, I just would preffer the white one.

Sadly you have to wait more than 7 month for a ST here in Germany

I wish you much fun with it !!

I couldn't care if my car is faster than a clio or a twingo tbh... I love the look of the car, the way the car drives and how it sounds. If you don't like my car or want to comment on which car is faster, please open up a new topic.

Thanks for all the nice feedback guys :)

Kelly_GT":2in0ljbu said:
I couldn't care if my car is faster than a clio or a twingo tbh... I love the look of the car, the way the car drives and how it sounds. If you don't like my car or want to comment on which car is faster, please open up a new topic.

Thanks for all the nice feedback guys :)
Well said Kelly :) if I had the money I'd go for the new st2

Seen one this morning Kelly, looked awesome and had me from the lights :( (i knew it would anyway but hey :p)

Car looks good Kelly. At first I wasn't sure on the new style front but it has grown on me a little. I just love the seats though.

Anymore arguing and off topic discussion from now will not be tolerated

Thanks, I get a load of compliments about the colour of it and the seats :) I will get some under the bonnet pics tonight. Might even take it somewhere scenic and get nice photos!

Bulky Recaro seats :eek: :Q____ looking good ;)

Hope you will get the same or more pleasure like you did with your Twingo :p

Being as my comment went missing in Davids tidy up.

Kelly_GT":kj8yxvvk said:
Molten Orange never done it for me... looked more like a faded red colour if I'm honest!
I agree. After loking at one earlier, its not a colour that looked sporty or made me go WOW. The blue looks sooooo much better.

Seats look prety epic and overall its got to be a contender if I HAD to change cars for something slightly larger. The only thing I'm not keen on is the center/dash but for me, its a win

A guy I work with has just got a new fester titanium x 1.0 ecoboost, does look good, going to have a proper gander tomorrow.

Absolutely love it. That's the perfect spec, ST style pack is a must!

My mrs is still waiting to get behind the wheel of one before she takes the plunge. It's between a Fiesta ST and a GT86 at the moment.

Did you get the sat nav? That's the only option I'm really not sure on as the screen is tiny.

Mountune have already done it mate and they are ford approved so doesnt affect warranty ;)