mikehealy5's GT progress thread (plenty pics)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one coming off the main boost pipe :) its the strongest point of boost so will always have constant pressure

looks good this! i suggest another blackpool meet soon as you didnt make it to the rr!

Michael":u87zb5yi said:
looks good this! i suggest another blackpool meet soon as you didnt make it to the rr!
yeah defo!! i had to work so couldnt make the RR day i was well gutted but oh well maybe next time.

good to see your car on the rollers looks like it was a squeeze to get on the ramp lol! i know you said it was low but i dint think it was that low!

its set to go a bit lower too when i sort out the front wheels ;)

we cant use the bus station for pictures now though! we should (the 3 mikes) get some pictures or something!

well a picture sesh wouldnt be complete without the red beast! text gay mike and see when hes free and we can sort somethign!

Might be able to do next week sometime? i'll make sure i've got my camera with me!

I should find out tomorrow what days I'm off and il let you know when I'm free. Yeah your right bus station is all closed off. We will have to find somewhere else. Il have a think and let you know what ideas I come up with!

These also arrived today for the fogs!!
i just dnt quite facey fitting them in this weather! they will have to wait.
IMG_0911.jpg

6K buddy

You sure they're the right ones Mike?

My one's that i've got in mine didn't have that many wires :S

My bad got confused, mine are...

IMAG0328.jpg

PM me your number Mike, if you're not busy tonight i could get the keys for the unit and we could fit them using the ramps, would be quicker and a little warmer!!!

Would you like me to re-arrange the wires so it looks as tidy as your box?? Lol I'll pm you my number and il have to get back to you on fitting them tonight as they are a Xmas prezy of the OH and she will probably say I can't have em till Xmas but il persuade her to give in and let me have them now! Lol

Haha, if you want ;)
Yeahhh get on the case, could do it tomorrow if you can't get them tonight ;) warmth, light, lift and tools haha