Ollie133cup's RS 133 CUP.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New seals, thought it would be worth it considering its sat for near on 1 and half years. Me being to eager to crack on decided to place everything back together while the front calipers where still drying..... need to get some thinners/or brake cleaner get the paint off the seal. But apart from that look loveeeelyyy. :)

looking real nice buddy! where did you get your stud kit from?

New discs and Pads fitted - Done
Hel Braided lines fitted - Done
Calipers refitted - Done
Stud Conversion - Done

Still more to do, but getting there should be done for April.

anhdTTvl.jpg

J5STAwzl.jpg

Nwj61B9l.jpg

vlfogTQl.jpg

Tf1fNX4l.jpg

Ivc6BGLl.jpg

n67XMUAl.jpg

Almost there, bled the brakes today along with a clean around the engine bay before the bumper was re installed. Also passed the cable through the bulkhead ready for relocating the battery.

Just need to play with the height next weekend and get a happy medium. Prefer my Zenders but they are too much hassle.

7RXaCD6l.jpg

PVjkPSkl.jpg

Hmm maybe , I like em but that's just my opinion, just couldnt use the car properly with them on.

Still needs a clean before the big day 2nd April , she gets her first MOT.

Ollie133cup":sfj2u9d9 said:
Hmm maybe , I like em but that's just my opinion
And that's all that matters. I'm just more motorsport biased.

Keep up the good work.

I liked the Zenders. But, like you say style over function can be a right pain in the hoop to live with. To pull them off visually, it needs to be very low and that means also running on stretched rubber. Neither of which make for a brilliant ride or handling :(

It has a very clean look with the white on white, so its still a thumbs up from me

I liked the Zenders too but it looks really well on the 2118s as well fella.

This is really growing on me!
Normally white isn't my kind of colour, but this looks very smart together.

Looks awesome on the speedlines Ollie! Can't help but think that the cup spoiler needs to go Black though! :(

What's the engine bay looking like? Or have I missed a post?

Fair point, just thought it would give more of a break in the white with the black fog covers and mirrors

Well its back on the road for Summer 2014, well still awaiting that promised good weather thats never arrived...

Battery relocated.
EKIbNd5l.jpg

xbfdp9Vl.jpg

jZqlSk9l.jpg

q2kqgUcl.jpg

Obligatory Beading shot.
3TvQG4ml.jpg

Took the car to Wallace Performance to get MOTed, Corner Balanced and Wheel alignment done. Great place and they loved the little rocket even with the Evo 8,9,10 and scoobys and RX7s in there workshop haha. They are also going to push Jenvey to make a set of TB's for me, so we shall see.
u2pF24ll.jpg

YMIgpGsl.jpg

Au3vFDol.jpg

cEIFrwzl.jpg

k4tUyPKl.jpg

4VuaVV7l.jpg

Love the care mate, looks awesome.
Can I ask you about the wheel/tyre specs you currently have on your Twingo?
I'm currently looking for some summer/track wheels and that looks spot on size-wise.

Cheers

Thanks Keurtjen,

Alloys - 15" Speedline 2118's
Tyres - Yokohama AD08r

klXn0ial.jpg

Giiwh0el.jpg

dgCtdWZl.jpg

FbyNqKRl.jpg

Flying round the coastal roads round Gardenstown. Met a few Corsa Vxrs on the twistys , dont think they were impressed to see a twingo up there arse :lol: :lol:

Hi Ollie

Thanks for the quick reply. You got the 195 or 205 thread width ones on there?
Also: looks like some stunning back roads you got there, must be a blast to drive down those.
The Corsa VXR's would indeed have a tough time to shake off a Twingo RS on those roads I'd imagine :p
(got one of those nurburging edition ones in the garage myself next to my Twingo, completely different beast, but love 'em both :) )

Cheers