ordering a car

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friedchicken91":m0had86q said:
Think I found the car for you. went to my local dealer yesterday to have a look at what cars they had in and in doorway was a white cup with I'd pack black alloys, price of £11,000 I think. I'm pritty sure this the one your on about but don't hold me to it. The dealer is ..... Jaybee Motors, Banbury.

P.S to Karl an matt I had to write this 3 times because it kept login me out when I clicked submit.

If this is the case talk to Nick Corne :)

Twingogeekeo":jxxnh58c said:
Friedchicken91":jxxnh58c said:
Think I found the car for you. went to my local dealer yesterday to have a look at what cars they had in and in doorway was a white cup with I'd pack black alloys, price of £11,000 I think. I'm pritty sure this the one your on about but don't hold me to it. The dealer is ..... Jaybee Motors, Banbury.

P.S to Karl an matt I had to write this 3 times because it kept login me out when I clicked submit.

If this is the case talk to Nick Corne :)

Yup, he's the best chap to speak to. Sold me my car, lol. You can contact him on 01295 227 100 or check out their website https://www.jaybee.co.uk. Can't see the car Fried is describing under the used cars, probably not updated it yet. :)

I pressumed you were after a new one as that is what I saw. If not my bad I'll bugger off. Also £11,000 was A rough price I remembered I've slept since I saw it

I'm after whatever tbh. I would like new, as renaultwatford offered 0% finance on new and that makes it cheaper than nearly new was all. but if I can find the right car I would go up to a year old and about 5000 or so miles. Only thing that worries me about them is they'll be ex demo and we all know how a demo renaultsport is gonna be treated :p

they said they will let me know monday about that car and if I can have it. If they say yes then I will put the deposit on it right there and then over the phone. I offered last week even, but whoever's stock it is that they're showing (i'm gonna hvae to assume it's the oxford one you mentioned) apparently got arsey about it. Only thing is, watford told me it's not local and so they can't just transfer it like that, so i assume it's done through regional networks? And oxford to me isn't far :p so not sure if renault watford meant that one or not!

maggi112":3m565e17 said:
I'm after whatever tbh. I would like new, as renaultwatford offered 0% finance on new and that makes it cheaper than nearly new was all. but if I can find the right car I would go up to a year old and about 5000 or so miles. Only thing that worries me about them is they'll be ex demo and we all know how a demo renaultsport is gonna be treated :p

they said they will let me know monday about that car and if I can have it. If they say yes then I will put the deposit on it right there and then over the phone. I offered last week even, but whoever's stock it is that they're showing (i'm gonna hvae to assume it's the oxford one you mentioned) apparently got arsey about it. Only thing is, watford told me it's not local and so they can't just transfer it like that, so i assume it's done through regional networks? And oxford to me isn't far :p so not sure if renault watford meant that one or not!

I doubt it'll be Jaybee. They're one of the friendliest, if not the friendliest Renault dealership in Oxfordshire and will go out of their way to help customers. :) They usually can transfer it pretty quickly, they normally just have to request it from the dealership it is at and it'll get put on a car transporter and sent down.

Yeah. TBH i just want my car as soon as now and am almost getting fed up with the wait to just find out :p but that's just me being impatient! I can't make up my mind though, between black and white id pack or black with the standard anthracite, i feel if white is meant to be then i can have this car and if not, it has to be black :p I've spoken to a few garages but only asked watford to find uk stock since they actually offered me the best deal. If it drags I'll go elsewhere

maggi112":jcbyv2ie said:
Yeah. TBH i just want my car as soon as now and am almost getting fed up with the wait to just find out :p but that's just me being impatient! I can't make up my mind though, between black and white id pack or black with the standard anthracite, i feel if white is meant to be then i can have this car and if not, it has to be black :p I've spoken to a few garages but only asked watford to find uk stock since they actually offered me the best deal. If it drags I'll go elsewhere

Yeah, if all else fails just give Jaybee a ring, they may even match whatever you've been quoted by Renault Watford. I don't know for sure though but worth a try :)

Banburys only about 25 miles from Oxford at a guess so not far. When I was looking bloke said I could sit in it and having a better look but said no it would make me want one so I didn't show I was going to buy so hopefully for you no one else is interested.
You could ask mr hatton performance nicely to speak to his friend who works there if Anyones seemed interested in it to give a rough idea.

Friedchicken91":6b6fje9b said:
Banburys only about 25 miles from Oxford at a guess so not far. When I was looking bloke said I could sit in it and having a better look but said no it would make me want one so I didn't show I was going to buy so hopefully for you no one else is interested.
You could ask mr hatton performance nicely to speak to his friend who works there if Anyones seemed interested in it to give a rough idea.

Yeah I think that's Nick Corne who Karl suggested. :)

I actually went past the garage last month and was tempted to pop in (before I announced to everyone I was after a renaultsport) but at the time was going from a funeral at oxford cemetary to the wake so it probably would have been rather inappropriate to have gone in :p

Ohwel, I will wait till tomorrow. If this one is a "no go" I'll just order one in anyway i think. I kinda want a new car before the 14th as I'm away with work and there's some roads that way that would be great fun! But I reckon I'm gonna miss it :(

Just spoke to Watford, the car is still showing as unsold on the system, so they called the garage. The garage is STILL going to hold out till Wednesday for this guy to decide if he wants the car or not. I'm gonna be upset if he does :(

Can someone find out for me which garage it is cos Watford wouldn't tell me. It's a cup with black and white id pack and black cup wheels and nuffin else. It's not the one listed above!

Dunno, didn't bother asking. Don't care. As long as it's on that trailer to me and is safe lol

In the end it's just a cup with black and white id pack and nothing else. Decided I don't need the luxuries, not used the air con more than twice in 2 years on my current car. Gonna obviously add the renaultsport gearknob and handbrake. Other than that, I don't think it needs anything other than tints to match the standard car. Excited :D

Chesire dealer has a white and black twingo was told by a customer today might be that one