ordering a car

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twingogeekeo":3pszqbbl said:
Chesire dealer has a white and black twingo was told by a customer today might be that one

Sounds right for cheshire. The joke in the office is that it's coming from cheshire or essex if its in them colours :lol:

lol I tried telling em that. But a white car with black wheels isn't their choice! Still, whilst they drive their fiestas and aygo's... I know what i'd rather be in! One mate in the car park has an abarth and is very keen to have a look at the twingo as he's fed up with his. So who knows, maybe I can get a few into them

Wherever it comes from... I'm happy! Subject to finance :p but with the deposit, my history etc I can't see there being any issue!

Gonna be a nervous morning though, waiting for that call :p

Just going to watford to see it now :D

I was gonna call jaybee and see if they could better the deal but before i actually had a chance watford called to say it was already in!

DSC03702.jpg

DSC03703.jpg

DSC03704.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

:D LUSH!!! I didn't wanna leave it there

Wonder why it has a Jaybee sticker in the rear window if its at Watford ;)

haha they were suprised when I told them that's where it came from. Well when i asked how it's journey from jaybee was even. I did mean to get hold of jaybee before they transported it but didn't get a chance, happened pretty dam quickly! Ohwel, i've got my car (almost) and i'm :D :D :D :D

TBH For the ease of dealing with my local dealer as I was pxing the smart and the car being what it is, I'm happy! Maybe I might hvae saved a couple of hundred quid or so but I'm really not that fussed!