Post your engine/exhaust sound

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil it's epic! Looks like it goes like a stabbed rat over 5K, induction noise is incredible. How you feeling about it? Happy?

The sound in mine, still far rom reality in the videos :mrgreen:

[youtube]scUuXVfoLS0[/youtube]

yotah1":3n0qotjr said:
The sound in mine, still far rom reality in the videos :mrgreen:

[youtube]scUuXVfoLS0[/youtube]

God damn it Yotah you're flying! What is actually on your car exhaust wise? With you being the resident 'Ring Master do you need to meet noise regs?

I never got sent away because of the noise, but I never rev in the car park, always careful when i go in front of the Marshalls, etc. Logic behaviour I'd say.

Exhaust wise, I've got a full custom stainless steel exhaust from the manifold with a complete decat to the rear section which is the only one to have a silencer, but not a very big one.
I know that for french tracks for example, it's too loud. I've got an exhaust DB killer but I never took the time in 2 years almost to just drill a hole in my tailpipe and install it :p

Hmm if k was to order an exhaust, its between the cheap and cheerful ktec exhaust, the one for 350ish which replaces the downpipe as well

Or the full supersprint system (im waiting on a group buy elsewhere so should be 550ish)

The videos don't really tell you anything as noise is obviously not the same as in person.

Someone who's heard them both which one is a nicer sound when you haven't got your foot planted everywhere (quiet but a nice sound), but it still has a nice growl when going for it? This is the one I want.

I canny decide

markhardy":13v135d4 said:
Hmm if k was to order an exhaust, its between the cheap and cheerful ktec exhaust, the one for 350ish which replaces the downpipe as well

Or the full supersprint system (im waiting on a group buy elsewhere so should be 550ish)

The videos don't really tell you anything as noise is obviously not the same as in person.

Someone who's heard them both which one is a nicer sound when you haven't got your foot planted everywhere (quiet but a nice sound), but it still has a nice growl when going for it? This is the one I want.

I canny decide

i love the sound of the R1 / R2 exhausts on the twingo. it sounds so meaty! you could get the backbox and then get the rest of the system fabricated at a custom exhaust shop.

i'll leave the seed to grow in your head now sir! ;)

Its one of those two, think I'm going with the supersprint. Looks so much better quality than ktecs. Although that's just my view

oscar":w3nmf2ik said:
markhardy":w3nmf2ik said:

I canny decide

i love the sound of the R1 / R2 exhausts on the twingo. it sounds so meaty! you could get the backbox and then get the rest of the system fabricated at a custom exhaust shop.

i'll leave the seed to grow in your head now sir! ;)

i think the R1 exhaust sounds Awesome :D but a tad to mean for daily driving ... i guess :p

[youtube]iGubgvI23zo[/youtube]

i mounted mine with a suction cup on my bumper and for safety i took a sort of lanyard and tied it around the camera and closed the boot lid , if in emergency the camera would still be sort of on the car :D

Delkin Fat Gecko Mini Camera Mount :
160438.jpg