Renaultsport Clio 200 EDC

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However - I have just watched that KTEC Vid........ The noise! That zaust + panel and remap = Megane slayer methinks.

AS_BO":6fnxmi44 said:
However - I have just watched that KTEC Vid........ The noise! That zaust + panel and remap = Megane slayer methinks.

i'm sorry, but where is matt and jeff hardy's number so i can phone them to come down and swantom bomb you? haha. no way in hell a clio is keeping up with a megane even in her standard trim. the clio's are underrated for definite though that's for sure

oscar":zq4j09xv said:
AS_BO":zq4j09xv said:

i'm sorry, but where is matt and jeff hardy's number so i can phone them to come down and swantom bomb you? haha. no way in hell a clio is keeping up with a megane even in her standard trim. the clio's are underrated for definite though that's for sure

I'm not convinced Dave, catch a meg 250 unawares in a mapped Clio and you'd probably have him. I'm on the lines of power to weight plus EDC gearbox to create the advantage. If not it would be mighty close I reckon. Someone map one quick!!

They have been mapped. But I'm not In any rush. I will wait and see how the box copes with the added power. The engine can certainly handle it, but I'm not sure that's the bottle neck.

It's feasible any fast car could be caught unaware by a slower car, I mean, I've over taken Ferraris doing 60 on the motorway before.

I'm not after another willy waving contest thanks, or I would of bought a GT

Shame I have to wait for the dvla to assign the plate to the car, but I have them made ready to go on

maru4ery.jpg

Also a ktec panel filter to go on this weekend. I've not even looked at the engine to see whats what and how much space there is to work :lol:

maggi200":emd6q0sq said:
Shame I have to wait for the dvla to assign the plate to the car, but I have them made ready to go on

maru4ery.jpg

Also a ktec panel filter to go on this weekend. I've not even looked at the engine to see whats what and how much space there is to work :lol:

i like looking nice :p

GhostZ":14gj4jpw said:
maggi200":14gj4jpw said:

maru4ery.jpg

i like looking nice :p
Thats a really smart number. Obviously a private plate but you need to know a little bit about the car for it to work. So much better than CL 10 ***

Caz-133cup":3vp1dmbk said:
Where are the clean pictures my little toochie??
All days he's been cleaning Madonna! Although was pleased he spared me a whole 20 minutes to speak on the phone!

Oh James has been detailing......... Shock! Piccies ASAP....... I'm excited to see what you've done with it. And Neil's right, that is great number.

Nothing much. Just a quick going over with AF Tripple and a coat of Glasur. Only managed half the car, as I only started at 2 and spent a few hours on the wheels and arches. Bloody filthy!

Will finish up tomorrow and get some pics.

In the mean time...

zyjubyvu.jpg

Filter swapped out.

yme2uquv.jpg

Only pic I've taken so far

Well I had the plates made up using the Certificate of Entitlement. Still awaiting the V5, then sending it straight back to the black hole that is the DVLA. So could be another 9 weeks (if the backlog I've been told about is accurate). Boo :(

maggi200":3brenvyr said:
Well I had the plates made up using the Certificate of Entitlement. Still awaiting the V5, then sending it straight back to the black hole that is the DVLA. So could be another 9 weeks (if the backlog I've been told about is accurate). Boo :(

bummer

manofhow":17wcm9b9 said:
maggi200":17wcm9b9 said:

bummer

Total bummer!

Why don't you visit the DVLA and get it done on the day?

Went with my dad with his plate a few times and then he went straight to halfords to get the plates made then and stick them on the car.