Renaultsport Clio 200 EDC

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1eb3a09f8a861567e594a977d3573c36.jpg

Not a lot has changed. Still loving it!

Bump for Rob...

maggi200":2oyvd88q said:
Would you expect anything less?

The car doesn't have the induction kit anymore but certainly has the 'go'... What colour is the new beast going to be Rob?

Of course not! What made you remove the kit? These are quite rare cars aren't they? Haven't Seen many about!

Alpine white with 19" wheels. Got a good selection of options too. Can't wait now!

maggi200":1od7wmp3 said:

The car doesn't have the induction kit anymore but certainly has the 'go'... What colour is the new beast going to be Rob?
Very loud! Along with other reasons. Although I really miss the whoooooosing noise! I can't says whooosssh when it goes off now! Tbh that's probably the reason he got rid to shut me up lol

Caz-133cup":38jbtw9q said:
maggi200":38jbtw9q said:

Very loud! Along with other reasons. Although I really miss the whoooooosing noise! I can't says whooosssh when it goes off now! Tbh that's probably the reason he got rid to shut me up lol
So did you also remove the induction kit in yours Caz? [emoji12]

MovingShadow":11rg5v0h said:
Caz-133cup":11rg5v0h said:
maggi200":11rg5v0h said:

So did you also remove the induction kit in yours Caz? [emoji12]
Noooooooo that beast is still in mine :)