Rolling Road meet Hinckley

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waitey

Reaction score
Alright so there's been some interest and talks about another rolling road meet so lets get the ball rolling and organise one! I have spoken to the guys who own DynoDaze in Hinckley and they are happy to hold one for us, it is in the midlands and quite easy to get to, if anyone wants to know the address its:

Unit 16
Phoenix Business Park
Brindley Road
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3BY

What you get it:

#2 runs for £30
#printout showing your BHP and torque
#food and drinks

Last time we had a raffle we could have another raffle if this is what people want and possibly a power leaderboard, afterwards we could go for photos or to a pub for a meal or even bowling.

If people could add their name to this list when we meet 10 cars we can start to discuss a date and once one has been decided i'll approach htec elite again to book it with them.

1, Waitey
2, bradGT
3, dubz (date dependant)
4, lgonzalez (date dependant)
5, sam666
6, scozer

UPDATE: For a date i was thinking for 24th november(3 weeks time) it is on a sunday and they open sundays for clubs only and are free for us, can everyone please check if they are free this day :)

BradGT":141l1t9k said:
I'd be interested if GT's aren't ripped to shreds

Haha its all part of the banter ;) if it makes you feel better i reckon my RS is making a lot less power than its suppose to have and will take the brunt of the abuse.

waitey":36v9lvvn said:
BradGT":36v9lvvn said:
I'd be interested if GT's aren't ripped to shreds

Haha its all part of the banter ;) if it makes you feel better i reckon my RS is making a lot less power than its suppose to have and will take the brunt of the abuse.

Then count me in :)

I'm up for it but dependent on when it is in case of exams or coursework deadlines

Date dependent I'll be up for this if I'm still allowed to bring my clio. I was pleasantly suprised by it last year :)

As far as abuse goes I think Jjay got it most last year bless him.

lgonzalez":8mp0fw8h said:
Date dependent I'll be up for this if I'm still allowed to bring my clio. I was pleasantly suprised by it last year :)

As far as abuse goes I think Jjay got it most last year bless him.

Clios welcome!

He did have the best tumble-dryer ;)

1, Waitey
2, bradGT
3, dubz (date dependant)
4, igonzalez (date dependant)
5, sam666
6, scozer

1, Waitey
2, bradGT
3, dubz (date dependant)
5, sam666
6, scozer

(Sorry had to change the i to a little L in my name :) name's Lewis)

Alright we have interest and a few old 133 members want to come so there should be over 10 cars easily.

What dies everyone think to the 24th November? Its a Sunday if that cool with everyone I will call them back up

Count me in!!

24th is a fine with me, I can make most Sundays if the date does end up changing :)

1, Waitey
2, bradGT
3, dubz (date dependant)
5, sam666
6, scozer
7, Jamesw

BradGT":1vye12e5 said:
Don't worry about me, il just come to the next one

The last one was this time last year so we could make it a yearly event? It fills the void between show seasons and the weather usually isn't too bad around November/early December time

waitey":31h6dnhl said:
BradGT":31h6dnhl said:

The last one was this time last year so we could make it a yearly event? It fills the void between show seasons and the weather usually isn't too bad around November/early December time

Sounds good, I will try and get to this one

BradGT":23vhp0r7 said:
waitey":23vhp0r7 said:
BradGT":23vhp0r7 said:

Sounds good, I will try and get to this one
Brad you will be going even if I have to tow you there.

I'm sooooo game for this and will drag Charlie's car along too. If you need a hand with organising anything Waitey text me and I'll help the best I can.

1, Waitey
2, bradGT (maybe)
3, dubz (date dependant)
5, sam666
6, scozer
7, Jamesw
8, Chicken
9, Charlie