Rolling Road meet Hinckley

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys but can't make it on the 24th now which is typical :(, if anything changes I'll let you know Waitey!!

I'm busy most Sundays but I'll try free up the 24th but can't promise that till closer to time, Fridays n Saturdays are my main free time

jra3d":28u6poh4 said:
Tempted to see if mine is still at 130 ;)

Yours is pretty much spot on book figures considering its 133PS, I'm expecting mine to be under by quite a lot and to see the extent of this flatspot I have.

Sorry guys but I can't make that date/weekend. Got plans with the other half, have a good time though and make sure you get the results posted up for bragging rights :p

Hi all I've just signed up to the site and come across this thread hinckley is just 2 miles from my pub the queens head in barwell. I only have a standard twingo rs gordini but I might be able to pop over to meet everyone on the day.

ady":2q9mpgkz said:
Hi all I've just signed up to the site and come across this thread hinckley is just 2 miles from my pub the queens head in barwell. I only have a standard twingo rs gordini but I might be able to pop over to meet everyone on the day.
Standard or not your still welcome, should come along for a chat. Twingo owners discount at your pub?

Friedchicken91":1fyx6i1g said:
ady":1fyx6i1g said:
Standard or not your still welcome, should come along for a chat. Twingo owners discount at your pub?

Haha nice try at getting discount at a pub ;)

Come along as its a good chance to meet us and see what people have done to their twingos.

Oh ill call them and get a time for us all to arrive there at and I'm going to count up and double check who is going, I haven't forgotten about this :p

1, Waitey
2, bradGT (maybe)
3, dubz (date dependant)
4, lgonzalez (date dependant)
5, sam666
6, scozer
7, Jamesw
8, Charlie
9. Parks

Only depends if I get the bastard serviced before then and I don't want to be laughed off the Dyno when we realise that my noisy induction kit does nothing but make a racket haha

Friedchicken91":1m22xx4r said:
ady":1m22xx4r said:

Ha ha tell you what I have got Carlsburg at £2.40 a pint and I have selected bottles at £1.99 or if you just want a hot drink and a bacon butty £1.50 :D

Queens Head
Barwell
LE9 8DR

ady":3g2gcwos said:
Friedchicken91":3g2gcwos said:
ady":3g2gcwos said:

Ha ha tell you what I have got Carlsburg at £2.40 a pint and I have selected bottles at £1.99 or if you just want a hot drink and a bacon butty £1.50 :D

Queens Head
Barwell
LE9 8DR
Hmmmmm if people are up for it on the day we may be invading haha.

I notice the renault uk lot on fb are planning to raid and takeover :lol:

I doubt I'll make it as the i-music is in the garage now until it get fixed. They haven't taken a full inspection of it yet but they think it is more the gearbox than the linkage as it now grinds going into gears...

Dubz":crsdiz5m said:
I doubt I'll make it as the i-music is in the garage now until it get fixed. They haven't taken a full inspection of it yet but they think it is more the gearbox than the linkage as it now grinds going into gears...

Take the courtesy car.

Hey guys I'm not going to be able to attend that weekend work has me on overtime all the week due to it coming closer to the Christmas shutdown period, I'm well gutted wanted to see if twingo would manage to do :(