Rolling Road meet Hinckley

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friedchicken91":1gaudwpd said:
Cheers for the good day guys.
Sorry we didn't make our way to your pub ady.

I'm well chuffed with my car, also wheel spins awesomely and sounds purty.

As they can compare your previous runs did we want to go there next time? That and the drifting supra with 1 meter flames....

Friedchicken91":18d1svw2 said:

2nd that!

Produced 129bhp, happy with that. Let the modding commence!!

scanned-pageZQ876W_zpsc7e76da5.jpg

waitey":2xtozxbj said:
Friedchicken91":2xtozxbj said:

I'm well chuffed with my car, also wheel spins awesomely and sounds purty.

As they can compare your previous runs did we want to go there next time? That and the drifting supra with 1 meter flames....

Yeah time to get some nitrous and then go back haha

LCplParks":2q0qtsik said:
If only that was a viable option, I would have had it fitted a long time ago but supply up here was going to make it VERY expensive :( Being from Down South, go on, you know you want to :)
Jeckyl and Hyde :cool:

waitey":2i6wn4bv said:

I'd defiantly think it would be worth going back, being able to compare previous runs would be good for those that ran today and for others in the future.
Also the guys there were really friendly and had some good advice and ask about the cars.

singlespeed":2i6wn4bv said:
LCplParks":2i6wn4bv said:
If only that was a viable option, I would have had it fitted a long time ago but supply up here was going to make it VERY expensive :( Being from Down South, go on, you know you want to :)

Don't encourage him his other half will not be impressed :lol:

singlespeed":1yt8kyx0 said:
LCplParks":1yt8kyx0 said:

Okay so I've been looking today and wizards of nos do a kit that'll do the job for £600 >:) how much is a 5lb refill ? And will anyone still insure me?

Have a look on the WON forum for info on insurance and filling £5per Lb is what springs to mind. Ive a couple of posts about injector placement on there.

£1100 would cover the 4point injector kit, progresive controller, bottle heater, gauges and switches to keep evertyhing safe and prety much bullet proof.

singlespeed":21bqpkzg said:
Have a look on the WON forum for info on insurance and filling £5per Lb is what springs to mind. Ive a couple of posts about injector placement on there.

£1100 would cover the 4point injector kit, progresive controller, bottle heater, gauges and switches to keep evertyhing safe and prety much bullet proof.

Awesome will do :D I've just got a quote for £829 from Adrian flux too

I wouldn't mind going again, the guys were friendly and I'm really chuffed with the 130bhp I got from my clio :D

The first one I went too was great. Was annoyed I missed this one due to a stupid gearbox issue

Dubz":2jordkv2 said:
The first one I went too was great. Was annoyed I missed this one due to a stupid gearbox issue

Makes two of us I wanted to go! Bloody engine mount