Saying goodbye to the twingo soon.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
As I've spent the past few days driving a 197, I have come to the decision to sell up, looking at a 197, so if there's any for sale. Il be looking within couple months :)

Don't know whats up with everyone buying new cars and bikes and also how you people can afford all of that.. don't you loose alot of money on your car?? :?

MovingShadow":3vn8l4gr said:
Don't know whats up with everyone buying new cars and bikes and also how you people can afford all of that.. don't you loose alot of money on your car?? :?

Just had too much fun in the 197, had a great quote for one so If one comes up at right price il have it :)

MovingShadow":2rr2x7bu said:

Ofcourse you lose money but a GSXR600 is ******* mental!!! Thats all I care about lol, the fun and danger factor

You could make a mint off all that if you've still got everything to make it standard again!

I know, im debating it.. But the diffuser would have to stay, cause i dont want holes in my bumper, otherwise ide sell it!

The spoiler is bonded of so i could probably remove it.. Would look weird without it though while it has the difuser!

197 found, will be going to view it, trade in the twingo for the 197... Insurance is only £50 more than the twingo too...
behaja3a.jpg