Saying goodbye to the twingo soon.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jjay":35wsxjwd said:
It's not that exact one. Just exactly the same

Cool :) it just looks like that ones at jct 26 prestige cars. Where i got the focus from, its my dads mate that owns it haha

What taxes do you pay for a car like the Clio RS?

I looked it up for here in Belgium and taxes are (roughly)1200€ for a car with 200 bhp :shock:

Daveyb133":180mhh64 said:
Jjay":180mhh64 said:

Cool :) it just looks like that ones at jct 26 prestige cars. Where i got the focus from, its my dads mate that owns it haha
I think it is there you know

As for tax is £260 if your talking about road tax

Jjay":36n2aoir said:
Daveyb133":36n2aoir said:
Jjay":36n2aoir said:

£260 road tax?

This damned diseasel country :shock:

MovingShadow":2fnsl1nb said:
Jjay":2fnsl1nb said:
Daveyb133":2fnsl1nb said:
Jjay":2fnsl1nb said:

£260 road tax?

This damned diseasel country :shock:
£260 road tax yeah

Oh wait, nevermind.. it's actually not so bad (these goverment websites are so unclear)

263€ for a year, thats actualy cheaper than in the UK. Well **** me sideways, I didn't know that :lol:

Good luck car hunting dude. I'll keep an eye out for you. Seems everyone is selling up recently!!

Goddam bloody extra to pay for road tax ... When are they going to start spending it on repairing the blinking roads?!

Rant over ... Sorry!

Blondie":uavljj2i said:
Goddam bloody extra to pay for road tax ... When are they going to start spending it on repairing the blinking roads?!

Rant over ... Sorry!
Don't be silly there never use it for the roads

Back from my holiday :) all lovely and refreshed and now gonna unpack an off to view a 197 :) take it for a spin an see if I like it!! :) only thing I don't like about it so far is it not having the xenons. But ican live without those if I like it enough. :)

Dazza1":30g2g760 said:
Blondie":30g2g760 said:

Rant over ... Sorry!

Then why is it called ROAD TAX?!?! ;)
That is all.

Blondie":31tthm5j said:
Dazza1":31tthm5j said:
Blondie":31tthm5j said:

Rant over ... Sorry!

Then why is it called ROAD TAX?!?! ;)
That is all.
Just another way the government car rape us for tax money