Saying goodbye to the twingo soon.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blondie":37hk0viw said:
Dazza1":37hk0viw said:
Blondie":37hk0viw said:
Goddam bloody extra to pay for road tax ... When are they going to start spending it on repairing the blinking roads?!

Rant over ... Sorry!
Don't be silly there never use it for the roads

Then why is it called ROAD TAX?!?! ;)
That is all.
It isn't - it's called "Vehicle Excise Duty" :idea:

Went down to view 197, stunning!! :) love it :) gonna try making a deal for the 197 but the twingo is now up for sale :)

BlackTwingo-i":2o59oz4q said:
I know, im debating it.. But the diffuser would have to stay, cause i dont want holes in my bumper, otherwise ide sell it!

The spoiler is bonded of so i could probably remove it.. Would look weird without it though while it has the difuser!

Straight swap for te dini diffuser / bumper insert haha ;)

waitey":1egp6acc said:
Jjay":1egp6acc said:
Went down to view 197, stunning!! :) love it :) gonna try making a deal for the 197 but the twingo is now up for sale :)

Hope you've removed the tumble dryer pipe..
Nah... Added effect ;) haha! Under bonnet is standard looking now. Standard airbox and everything. :) can't wait to get the 197

Jjay":2eoitzji said:
waitey":2eoitzji said:
Jjay":2eoitzji said:

Nah... Added effect ;) haha! Under bonnet is standard looking now. Standard airbox and everything. :) can't wait to get the 197
Except the big 'ol intercooler I presume?!! ;-)

Jjay":290bbh9r said:
waitey":290bbh9r said:
Jjay":290bbh9r said:

Haha good, at least your upgrading to a more powerful car instead of doing a turbo conversion! Makes sense :p

Should make or go pop and bang ;)

waitey":hphphq3t said:
Jjay":hphphq3t said:
waitey":hphphq3t said:
Jjay":hphphq3t said:

Haha good, at least your upgrading to a more powerful car instead of doing a turbo conversion! Makes sense :p

Should make or go pop and bang ;)

Will keep the 197 standard for a while... Keep it looking good then slowly start modding. Exhaust etc