Twingo RS 133 non cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job.. full yellow wheels I wouldn't do, would be too much IMO.

Instead try finding wheels like this:

SF-BY.jpg

FYI: These are Buddyclub P1's and they come in 4x100, 17 inch.

MovingShadow":3w0ur2oe said:

SF-BY.jpg

Yeah I think full yellow wheels would be a tad too much, just because its such a bright colour! They're nice wheels, ill take a look. Thanks.

MovingShadow":1tb7e9tn said:

SF-BY.jpg

Hey lol they're the ones I was going to get for mine lmao nice choice haha

XNicolalaX":1zr3y8vz said:
MovingShadow":1zr3y8vz said:

SF-BY.jpg

Yeah I think full yellow wheels would be a tad too much, just because its such a bright colour! They're nice wheels, ill take a look. Thanks.
I like the lip and the slightly racing/JDM design on these wheels but other then having a weird name, they're still quite expensive wheels :?

MovingShadow":3s2nu3aw said:
XNicolalaX":3s2nu3aw said:
MovingShadow":3s2nu3aw said:

SF-BY.jpg

I like the lip and the slightly racing/JDM design on these wheels but other then having a weird name, they're still quite expensive wheels :?
This is probably because they are aimed at the JDM market ;-) but they are allegedly pretty lightweight being made from aluminium and buddy club also manufacture all kinds of performance parts for the like of the CTR's (my younger brother has one and frequently tells me all about them lol)

XNicolalaX":13w7lv1b said:
I've got some fox racing alloys, so I may get them sprayed black to see what they look like! :D
Are they the fx2 by any chance? I like those ones lol

lgonzalez":1gej96vs said:
XNicolalaX":1gej96vs said:
I've got some fox racing alloys, so I may get them sprayed black to see what they look like! :D
Are they the fx2 by any chance? I like those ones lol
Oh I can't remember! I had them on my Pug 205 (my very first car!) lol! They're at my dads work atm, so need to bring them back!

Could try something like this but with yellow instead of blue. Not sure if it would look right or not though.

yzymy7ez.jpg

Friedchicken91":y1q54zli said:
Could try something like this but with yellow instead of blue. Not sure if it would look right or not though.

yzymy7ez.jpg
They would look awesome with yellow!

Hopefully today I will be getting some good pics of my car. The weather has been crap and i've been working loads, so today is the day I give it a good clean and get some good pics! :)

XNicolalaX":1h1hz669 said:
Hopefully today I will be getting some good pics of my car. The weather has been crap and i've been working loads, so today is the day I give it a good clean and get some good pics! :)
Awesome :) piccies!!!!! Lol

My bro took these for me today, and has edited them too. I have got soe more which I am going to edit myself, I'm not ure how well that will go though! lol. :lol:

IMG_2731_zpsfc3861fe.png

IMG_2733_zps8f7fe989.png

IMG_2735_zpse4f6f270.png

IMG_2738_zpsa6ea4075.png

IMG_2744_zpsc77037b3.png

IMG_2751_zps3c9b1d98.png

IMG_2758_zpsea6c01bb.png

IMG_2788_zps4dca24d0.png

IMG_2791_zps07761d93.png

Looking good in those, that one where you're driving down the track near the trees is cool :cool: