Twingo133.net Folding@Home Team!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seperate. I downloaded the GPU beta 3 couple of days ago , says that compatible with ATI HD6xxx series well its not..

I have read most of this thread and can i just say, i am still confused!!

What is the point of joining up and doing it? What do i get out of it?

orbital":21hyamsm said:
been a while but is the cpu and gpu clients still different or they got a program that can run both of them?
The easiest way does seem to use the two clients. The is the v7 beta that manages both but I have only managed to get it to run one or the other. I will post a link if you want to try it out

https://folding.stanford.edu/English/WinGuide ---- link to the guide for v7

https://fah-web.stanford.edu/projects/FAHClient/wiki/BetaRelease ---- link to the various downloads

HigtonA":1f0cf00o said:
I have read most of this thread and can i just say, i am still confused!!

What is the point of joining up and doing it? What do i get out of it?
A lot of the teams compete to show off how fast their computers are.

You get a warm fluffy feeling in that you may aid in finding a cure for cancer.

29176 of 204129 now...

only a further 28600ish teams to beat before we get to renaultforums.

I think my humble laptop has finished its first unit on Altzheimers. The queue slot info for slot 1 shows as complete and theres a new project in slot 2

singlespeed":3a3nldx9 said:
I think my humble laptop has finished its first unit on Altzheimers. The queue slot info for slot 1 shows as complete and theres a new project in slot 2

good stuff. you should be on the page when it updates.

singlespeed":19l1y4tn said:

Your on the page mate. score of everyone's favourite number...... 69

The five "people" 133.net folding team is rocketing up the leader boards...

20358 of 204405

should be in the 1XXXX's this weekend.

Any more for any more?

I'm back home again, so folding once again. Although it will be a while before I chug through the 1500 step unit.

Ok, im bored so I'm going to bite the bullet :p

Right, I've installed it, but am i being blind? i can't see it anywhere... Whats the icon?

Oops done it :)

But where can i see more stuff? all I'm seeing is the option to enable/disable it?

19901 of 204429 now :D

I just right click on the icon when its folding give me the potion to look at more info.

Ok I've just looked it up :) Cant see everything the same as you would on a pc, which is a shame :p but i can make it so i can see how much i have done :p

cert.weebob.100.jpg

w00t w00t