Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmmmmm am thinking of getting the defuser then badges maybe the backbox to match it then the badges tempting ! :p

What do you think guys? IMO the look better then the chrome ones :)

Before Fitted to the car

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

And fitted

Rear
DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Front
DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

to be honest, not quite sure about that... if the fog lights surroundings would be in carbon as well, it would be a nice match, but this way, doesnt work for me... :oops:

but it might sneak up on me later, so dont take me seriously :D

I personally am not a fan of them on your car Karl, but I think they would work on black and white twingos, its just they merge too much and dont match the silver in the lights and your anthracite fog surrounds, it kindoff looks like someones nicked the chrome bit and left the plastic behind, but if your happy with them thats all that matters :)

They look alot better than i was expecting, but as hollie has said, i think they would be better on a white and black one. So, do you want to post them to me and ill post you mine?

Daveyb133":2t0ldlr3 said:
wonder what that is Karl ;)

I like, another thing to my shopping list :(

Think they'd go very well with the red. Probably equally as well as on a White with ID pack

Some more work done on the car today re done the carbon badges and ive just added something else ;)

Right guys here is the little bits i done today re postioned the rear diamond from yesterday and then added a new Twingo badge

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0072-1.jpg

I like it all i think is the Renaultsport badge looks a little out of place now

i like it... but like i said on facebook you need to change the RS badges now.