Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking back at this i notice i still need to put a pic of my head unit up :lol:

Sorry

Wow, just spent 3 hours pouring over this thread, truly brilliant, some perfect mods, some iffy ones, not bad, just not to my taste. Once I get my 133 ill have to start a thread like this, but I think mine may be more track orientated. Very nice car and amazing thread, thanks.

singlespeed":3vp5298i said:
jonnytdi":3vp5298i said:
Wow, just spent 3 hours pouring over this thread, truly brilliant, some perfect mods, some iffy ones, not bad, just not to my taste. Once I get my 133 ill have to start a thread like this, but I think mine may be more track orientated. Very nice car and amazing thread, thanks.

In which case, check Yotahs thread and expect to be there for more than 3 hours
https://www.twingo133.net/projects-progress-threads/yotah-cup-nurburgring-edition-t3692.html

WOW, 43 pages, 1062 posts, time to make a coffee :shock: have a tab :roll: and settle down for the long haul :lol: , Thanks.

Twingogeekeo":xkzv5qt9 said:
Here is a few pictures over the time i fought i wont go into detail but as items arrive and get fitted i will add better pics :)

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF1162_edited.jpg

TwingoRSWiththebigeye.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

I know this thread has been running or a while now, just searching looking at photos of RS133s, love this colour combination, looks superb.

Thanks :) I have to say she a stunner currently including white to this colour scheme ;)

Twingogeekeo":1pe5reix said:
Thanks :) I have to say she a stunner currently including white to this colour scheme ;)
Unless your including an inch of snow as a mod, what are you changing.

Nick3814":31wggbch said:
Twingogeekeo":31wggbch said:
Here is a few pictures over the time i fought i wont go into detail but as items arrive and get fitted i will add better pics :)

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF1162_edited.jpg

TwingoRSWiththebigeye.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

I know this thread has been running or a while now, just searching looking at photos of RS133s, love this colour combination, looks superb.

You know you don't hve to suck up to him just cos he owns the place. He loves the abuse...

It is a nice colour though, although I'm still unsure about a few things :p

singlespeed":2lx0ut7u said:
Twingogeekeo":2lx0ut7u said:
Unless your including an inch of snow as a mod, what are you changing.

Snow is correct. not moved it since new years eve so shes doing well :lol: