Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":3darlkri said:
Is that thr one in north London somewhere off the m1? If so I've been in there before and they were pretty good.

No sure i did it all via mail order.

133_Ads":3darlkri said:
Thanks Karl!

No problem mate

This lot look like they're near Heathrow James

CAR AUDIO & SECURITY
Unit 6A Bilton Way (off Pump Lane),
Hayes, Middlesex UB3 3NF

Twingogeekeo":10ng59rr said:
Here is a rear speaker fitted :)

RearSpeaker.jpg

How do you remove the rear "doorcards"?

you need to remove the rear parts the parcel shelf rests on. Then remove screws in the 1/4 cards theirs 2 hidden behind the rubber seal where the front door closes. Once you have removed the screws it will pull apart. be careful not to snap clips!

Little update

Got the car back yesterday with the new headunit :)

Will get pics at the weekend but have to say im over the moon i done it now sounds so much better and removes tacky wires!

Nice car Karl, really like what you've done to it, tastefully done too.

I really like the back end changes, the spoiler is so much better than the standard pram handle, I really want one now. Does it cover up the positions where the standard spoiler had been covering? And are they bolted into the boot lid from the top sides?

Also, really like the diffuser. Where do you get them from? I know it says you got it off a GT, but it obviously wasn't standard on the GT?

Nice work.

yes 4 bolts hold it on the tailgate (as per the gt spoiler). the rs spoiler comes with some new bolts for fitting. tho 2 of the bolt holes on the tail gate may need file ing about 2mm for it to fit. mine did.

slim":2qtayhxw said:
yes 4 bolts hold it on the tailgate (as per the gt spoiler). the rs spoiler comes with some new bolts for fitting. tho 2 of the bolt holes on the tail gate may need file ing about 2mm for it to fit. mine did.

So there's no areas left uncovered on the boot lid which could previously had the old spoiler putting rub marks in the paint?

no, not on mine anyway. i put some sticky foam inbetween the spoiler and tailgate. 2 sticky pads are included tho with the spoiler. i just check the tightness of the bolts now and again.

Ok, thanks.

I wish I'd never read Karl's project, now there's so many things I want to spend money on :lol:

karl, is your twingo called lenny? because it seems karl and lenny are quite the love affair right here, DOH!

tw11ngo":16yoyiqr said:
karl, is your twingo called lenny? because it seems karl and lenny are quite the love affair right here, DOH!

Called it Bingo when i first bought it. My old GT was Wingo :lol: