Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a while but a little update.

Renaultsport Exhaust has now been ordered same as on the Silverstone but need to wait a little while as its coming from Renaultsport in France. Once its here ill get some pictures up for you. Im hoping to have it by Trax but time will tell.

My car sitting and looking good at WSR

DSC_0067.jpg

Can't wait too hear your exhaust might mean a little flutter for me too!!

Car as shiny as always, shame your exhaust was dirty at WSR tho... ;-)

Exhaust still hasnt arrived im fearing it wont be here for Trax :( but im thinking positive for now and hoping it will be here soon. I have spoke to RUK and they are still waiting for Renaultsport to give the a ETA.

Need to give them a kick, might mean more sales for them, as my wish list is still RS spoiler and now this exhaust if it sounds as good as I imagine!

Pop to Renault london west thats where i went to hear it and loved it had some noise but not to chavvy was spot on. I it not on for Trax once it is on ill come up and see you

**Update**

Still awaiting the exhaust to arrive at RUK im told im looking at another week :( Not going to have it on for Trax :(

Just read through your whole thread and love what you have done, some nice tastefull mods! Think the HID's look the bee's knee's :)

Thanks Chris. Hids are a winner makes the car look the nuts in the dark not that it gets used much :lol:

Yeah I have gathered that you dont use it much by peoples comments lol. What do you think is better, the K&N Apollo or the Filter you have?

Panel filters unless you want the noise from a induction kit.

Renaults seem to run better on panel filters i think. And out of the panel filters ive had i prefer the BMC but others have been rating the green filters.

More ordered today for the 133. Spoken with SFS hoses and ordered orange induction hoses and coolant hoses. Hopefully see them next yet :)

Next week or next year was that meant to be? After talking Sunday seems more like next year lol

Exhaust has arrived today :)

Going to pop home at lunch on the bike and swap the car and bike over and all going to plan the exhaust should me on today :)

Expect pictures soon ;)