Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could you have cut the pipe just behind the axel and have one join? looking at your original back box it looks like it has many more years service in it? :eek: think if you got the supersprint or k tec front pipes you have a cracking rally sound there... :D and i bet it wouls pollish up well too... slim.

Due to me having a centre pipe replaced in the pass it already had the other clamp but either way as time passes it would have ended up with 2 clamps.

It certainly looks and sounds sweet, but I think it very odd that a replacement backbox isn't realy a replacement... I'm surprised it isn't a straight bolt on to the centre section. What would happen if the 1ft section you need to add in from your original is damaged/knackered?

Just got a email with my tracking number for the SFS hoses. Should be here inbetween 11 - 12 :)

Mr_Ben":tc72kklt said:
I should really fit mine!! Had them since May :oops: :oops:

Im either going to get them fitted at work or pop round Gareths and get him to fit them. (Dont want to get my hands dirty) :lol:

Twingogeekeo":1pir4emr said:
Will be fitted tonight :)
For the hoses around/under the expansion tank>>>
singlespeed":1pir4emr said:
I also disconnected the battery -ve lead and wrapped a cloth around the terminal to make sure it didn't touch again... The hoses on the R/H side run past the alternator and starter solenoid so theres a chance of hitting the live terminal with a wrench, which would have been interesting :?

Alternator live (red) cable visible here below expansion tank.
5811920174_7d880824ee_b_d.jpg

Erm some hoses were a pain to get off but apart from that it wasnt to bad.

Yup keeping to my blue and orange :)

Yea over the moon when i saw them in the box glowing i worryied :lol: but has came out fine :)