Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet mines relatively hidden, the only visible thing is on the driver side the ballast, but when i get my engine out i'll try and fit the Hid kit oem style so nothings visible

Oh you can see my bits just looks alot tidyer :) Thinking about fogs now :)

I got some 3000k ones for my fogs, no point fitting anything higher then 4000k into fogs as it won't cut through any better then headlights, only issue is bumper off job to fit em i'll do it when its not so freezing!

RS isnt bumper off job ;) wheel archs theres no intercooler to stop use :)

I was going to get LED 6K but also thinking HIDs

LED bulbs for the foglight turned up today :)

Getting fitted at lunch time

Picture is from the supplyier not taken by me :(

Attachments

• !B-2hQ)!!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKoYEz!t)jnMpBM96LbCnQw~~_12.jpg
    !B-2hQ)!!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKoYEz!t)jnMpBM96LbCnQw~~_12.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 620
Right got some night shots of the LED Foglights. Also counted the LEDS 68 per bulb :)

LED foglights with LED sidelights
DSC_0079-1.jpg

LED foglights with HIDs
DSC_0091.jpg

Beam of the LED foglights
DSC_0093.jpg

Didnt want them for foglight use ;) As said in many other threads there there for show :lol:

I have the HIDs to see where im going :lol:

And to be fair ive never used my foglights :lol: so theres no point me having them

Twingogeekeo":3ketog0j said:
Didnt want them for foglight use ;) As said in many other threads there there for show :lol:

I have the HIDs to see where im going :lol:

And to be fair ive never used my foglights :lol: so theres no point me having them

I use mine for pot hole searching on dark roads.

Pot hole searching :lol:

I dont drive mine much so i dont need to do that. Only really drive it during the day. Have the misses clio for night driving

Today was the next step arrived today was some loverly springs :)

Fingers crossed all going to plan they will be fitted tomorrow if fail then i will do them in the cold snow on the drive thursday :)

A) Are those fog lights legal for daylight use?
B) Are they lowered springs?
C) I love your car
D) Get some stripes :p

A. Dont know :lol: but i never use my foglights there for show :lol:
B. Yup :)
c. I dont blame you ;)
D. Hmmmmmmm.... :s

Right today got the springs fitted :) Woke up and layed on ice on the drive :( but was worth it. Took it for a little drive but the roads are a bit icy so cant give it any :( seems stiffer i can tell you that :lol:

Anyway heres the pictures ill up date on the hadling one the weather gets better

Please bare in mind they also need time to settle.

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

Looks good would be good to know if the handling has improved but stupid weather. Fancy fitting mine???