V6 airbox setup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Been thinking like on the Clio 172/182 where they have changed the airbox to a espace V6 airbox. Wonder what it would be like on a 133 and if it could fit.

I've been badgering on about this for ages, on this site, CS, and TOC..., someone please see if it fits!!

If it does, next step, get in the JMS elbow and see if that fits ;)

Edit; anyone with a 133 who is near me is more than welcomes to trial fit mine hehe!!

maggi112":3u7zij1g said:
I'm in bridgwater this weekend. No idea how far that is though :lol:

40mins :D

Either M5 it to Taunton, then A358/A303 to Yeovil. Or, the way I go, A372 to Langport, then A37 into Yeovil :)

I'll have to see what time I ahve spare, supposed to be detailing an ex ambulance :lol:

Karl, out of interest, how much does a v6 box go for and an OEM filter? What replacement filters are available? I assume they're still available

maggi112":2rtmxob3 said:
I'll have to see what time I ahve spare, supposed to be detailing an ex ambulance :lol:

Karl, out of interest, how much does a v6 box go for and an OEM filter? What replacement filters are available? I assume they're still available

Woop!!

And, £60 for the Veebox (new), OEM filter included. I've got the recommended ITG filter in, £40.

the v6 airbox is the airbox of the twingo r2!!!

so it fit!! but you must put the battery in another place!!!

no!! but on this forum i found a videos that you can see very very well the engine!!! and the air box is the v6 airbox!!

the clio v6 one!!!!

but there's some people that use the espace v6 too.... but on clio's...
in italy the clio v6 airbox cost 230€ like e bmc cda!!

the r2 videos i;ve seen is them running the clio cup racers/rally square airbox with battery removed to fit it

Assumed this box: 8200199158

As the Espace V6 box will fit without a doubt, even in standard position with cold air feed pointing to the floor.

The Clio (1*2) lot don't rate the Clio Veebox, it's triangular and doesn't give the same results as the Espace Veebox.

Espace ftw!!