V6 airbox setup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the same, same part number too. The new R2 Evo however uses the carbon fiber Clio R3 airbox with a different element in the front to fit in the Twingo´s bumper.

Here´s the big box :

twingo-RS_R2-EVO_013.jpg

img_7818_appibigmage.jpg

Love the wheels :D

105_0510.JPG

And finally a nice paintjob making the new front end look actually quite good :

4fe444cb3f0cb_960_960.jpg

Zomg, can someone tell me what brand those rims are? Thats the kind of wheels I'm looking for!!1

MovingShadow":iilekr2o said:
Zomg, can someone tell me what brand those rims are? Thats the kind of wheels I'm looking for!!1

Look very similar to Rota grids, you can get Rota grids with a flat spoke rather than concave in smaller sizes.

waitey":19zubtou said:
MovingShadow":19zubtou said:

Look very similar to Rota grids, you can get Rota grids with a flat spoke rather than concave in smaller sizes.
But, I like the concave, thats my problem.. it's sexy I liiiiike :p

MovingShadow":27jlwlwa said:
waitey":27jlwlwa said:
MovingShadow":27jlwlwa said:

If you like concave look at XXR 530s ;) that's enough off topicness from me in this thread! Lol

waitey":1y5evjde said:
MovingShadow":1y5evjde said:
waitey":1y5evjde said:
MovingShadow":1y5evjde said:

If you like concave look at XXR 530s ;) that's enough off topicness from me in this thread! Lol
*after google'ing*

You're killing me :shock:

They are Speedline wheels built specifically for the Twingo R2 Evo, only possible to buy through Renault dealers, and they have an ET of 38, and are very very light, and in 16". However, they cost something like 300€ each...