Whats your occupation

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a trainee groundsman at a private school. Yeh thats right i mow grass most of my time :(

Friedchicken91":22gj855k said:
I'm a trainee groundsman at a private school. Yeh thats right i mow grass most of my time :(

Must be a right pain in this weather ;)

Luckily had to use holiday up this week due to trying to cut my finger of lol. Plenty of machinery repairs and odd jobs to do before chaotic summer though so isnt that bad just get numb fingers that all.

I'm a Lab Analyst for Diageo.

Spend most of my time in Brand Equity, ensuring the Smirnoff/Johnnie Walker/Gordons etc you buy anywhere in the world is up to scratch, also work in Anticounterfeit.

M

hope it is the case as then there is actually a reason for there existance :p

I work at the nissan factory in sunderland building quashqais....fun haha

9-5pm call of duty. when not at work. post grad looking for fun work to go in hand with the hard COD workings

I make electrical looms for Eurofighter Typhoons at the moment. Expecting to change shortly to something else aircraft related, as I'm a lowly apprentice that gets shifted about on placements every 4 months.

Damn some of you have good jobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working in parts for Renault may sound boring i know but least i get to be around my hobby Renaultsports :)

Post grad student, part time lawyer, part time Tesco cash admin lol

Ambulance Service..work fulltime for them, alongside them paying for me to do my Paramedic degree at Uni! Qualify in the summer all being well :)