Wind GT (Stage 2+) | New Wheels

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bigger turbo is indeed nice but that's a whole other amount of costs, besides.. I wouldn't dare to do it without forged internals.

Ferry has been booked.. it's going to be a very very early drive :shock:

And we booked a nice hotel with the girlfriend. Something from Macdonald Hotels & Resorts, you know, something fancy for her :D

New clutch arrived! Weighs about 3 kg
Smells new :-D
te2u2yme.jpg

MovingShadow":3nhgbhwh said:
A bigger turbo is indeed nice but that's a whole other amount of costs, besides.. I wouldn't dare to do it without forged internals.

the connecting rods can handle up to 230 bhp at the flywheel and 300 nm torque, i only remember this from when i had to do a set of con rods and valves on a TCE under warranty after it's timing belt gave up prematurely and i remember having a snoop on the technical data sheet that came with the connecting rods.

to be safe, i wouldn't go above 200nm of torque regularly and i wouldn't exceed 180bhp too much just for longevity of the connecting rods. i understand your want for a new turbo though, i've had a TD04 sat in my garage for a while now and i've been trying to convince myself to get the welder and grinder out to make a manifold up for it but i just can't be bothered lol

looking forward to the outcome, whats the script with the intercooler its not listed on their website?

cant think what the wind front bumper is like off the top of my head but ive got the passengers side fog light remvoved on the Twingo to let the air flow into my standard cooler

The intercooler was a one-of-kind.
I've actually thought of the same. The left fog is right infront of the intercooler. Remove it and you have an awesome airfeed.

I'm very curious of the outcome. Hopefully I'm not going to be too disappointed.

is it something k-tec are willing to produce for more customers? was it expensive? we could possibly get a groupbuy organised if anyone else was interested as it looks identical to twingo GT spec too?

The intercooler was the prototype. They didn't want to go further with it. Not sure why but they pulled the plug on it and put the prototype up for sale.

Anyway, today we had some fun with fitting some wheels on the car.

yhejeham.jpg

re9ybede.jpg

y8uryme2.jpg

They were just for test fitting. They're more for stance and looks.
I doubt it I'll ever drive on wheels like that.

mazmaz":1zep99v1 said:
is this clutch work on twingo rs?

no maz. this clutch is for the JH3 transmission which features on the TCE 100 1.2 gt / wind.

MovingShadow":274fxbvi said:
Fog light is out.

After Ktec I'll come up with some grill to place in the fog light.

nevuhane.jpg

MOAR POWAAAAAH !! cause extra cooling :D

Indeed. Leaving Thursday at 2 in the morning to get to the P&O ferry around 4. Exciting times! :-D

It's 01h30 in the morning and we're getting ready to leave and take the ferry!
Should arrive around 9 in the morning at Ktec.