Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully I won´t get too much rubbing in the Karussel and on the Pflanzgarten jump on the Ring ...

For the rest, well yeah I had to check the account first but could indeed afford it :D
Looking back into the GT3s again though, I might find my love soon :)

Email received on Friday, my coilovers arrived, and they were shipped to Germany on Saturday so I should finally get my hands on them during the week.
Then, puttin them back in place, putting the car back to a proper ride height, which means lowering the s**t out of it until it rubs everywhere :D

Cleaning and some photos on Saturday and then Nurburgring on Sunday to lap as much as possible in order to test the new setup!

The coilies are back!!! I'll fit them tomorrow evening, then Friday will be for cleaning completely the car, and hopefully I can get some decent photos before the night.

Saturday / Sunday at the Nurburgring!!!!

Awesome!! Everytime i see a new post on here im just wishing its some pics of vids!!!

Did you by any chance draw a picture of the front of the car when you were doing the rear view track twingo drawing? Wondering what you could come up with!

Tonight is a great night!!! The car is finished!

18 months of work, it's finally over! I'll clean it and shoot some photos tomorrow, then off to the track for the weekend :)

Finished until stage 2 (engine swap) I'm guessing :p

Great news on getting it all together. Looking forward to some man (and woman) juice inspiring pictures and videos :p

530196_4277156040701_1454190110_n.jpg

Here´s how it looks, and sits, now. Drove it to work this morning, finally my precise steering is back, front end is glued to the road, it´s a nice feeling :)
A tiny bit of rubbing in the front when I throw it in left-right corners quickly but I´ll see if I have the same issue on the track.

Stage 2 : engine, gearbox, wheels, brakes, axles, carbon, cage, etc etc... this one might take more than 18 months :lol:

Looks very racy now but also looks alot higher than before, especially on the rear (could be due to the angle of the picture).

The wheels have a bigger diamter than the 15" with Toyos (about 2cm when new) so the car is higher, but honestly, in real, it doesn´t matter so much :)

Looks bloody amazing! There's just something about tyres with massive writing on the side that does something to me