Coilovers for a RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not fully adjustable tho .. im waiting for KW V3's to become available. otherwise its pointless again as you cant adjust how hard or soft you want the ride.

The only was is hard i fought to soft and it might be like driving a boat

Hi guys new to the twingo, but I have Leda comp's on my Focus and is well worth the ££££'s. just a thought?

I paid over 3k for mine but the spec I have is race poundage spring rates, reservoirs on each corner, spherical bearings on the rear, helper springs. More meaty than compaired to road occasional track stuff. & looking at the R kit price for tarmac setup you'll be closer to that price.

Oh Yeh. But worth every penny, already done F1 ho track at silverstone, & October did Cadwell Park, was good to finally hound the little caterhams. LOL their little heads were on stalks seeing us stuck to em. Hehehe

ATS do fully adjustable ones, pricy as there made to order. very nice piece of kit and happy with the quality of the camber kit they made so thats on my wish list

We were going to get the AST 3 way comp kit but after seeing the build and finish of the leda @ NEC Motorsport show we opted for thrm, others we looked into were kw comp spec, Nitron, AST. Proflex were ott for what we were after.

Am I the only one that was thinking that the Weitec Coilovers were for "Twingo (N) except RS 03/07>"

What kinda prices are the R2 Dampers and Springs?

M

Weitec you can get from Ktec also weitec are made by K W ;)

R2 will be grands and grands worth to be fair