Coilovers for a RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BC racing are developing a set of coilovers for the RS Twingo , using my OEM setup so within the next 6 -8 months they'll be going on sale

Ollie133cup":1eoh943e said:
BC racing are developing a set of coilovers for the RS Twingo , using my OEM setup so within the next 6 -8 months they'll be going on sale

Guessing the rear will be spring and seperate shock absorber... If so, will they have abjustable spring platforms?

I'll have to see the price for the BCs and see if it outweighs the fact that they were proven to have instable damping rates...

But, I digress.
Are they damping/rebound adjustable, damping adjustable or just fixed damping rates?

Clio coilovers with 58mm bolt spacing fit just need to file the bolt holes on the coilovers due to the twingo rs has slightly bigger bolts than the Clio, then you need to make a bracket for the drop links to connect too, got a set on mine

image.jpg

badman171":6oew3lf3 said:
Clio coilovers with 58mm bolt spacing fit just need to file the bolt holes on the coilovers due to the twingo rs has slightly bigger bolts than the Clio, then you need to make a bracket for the drop links to connect too, got a set on mine

image.jpg
is the rear height adjustable, as a quick look underneath looked like it wasn't.

I did notice the arb drop link brackets on the front

The rears come with adjustable spring cup (or whatever it's called), but I took tha out and it still ain't low enough on the back
I only got them because they were like £20 more than lowering springs

Anyone recommend any good coilovers?, was thinking of buying a set of spax fully adjustable ones in the next few weeks