Coilovers for a RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a set. Karl buy me some or I release the video I have of you and the priest.

Al":1y8jzf27 said:
I'd love a set. Karl buy me some or I release the video I have of you and the priest.

:lol: to be fair im not sure on collies my springs are working fine :)

Thats a point have you ordered them yet Al ?

Al":cia0gri7 said:

I have that video too , U Betta buy me a set too Karl or I'll release to the papers
:twisted: :lol:

Twingogeekeo":c67ahxej said:
Al":c67ahxej said:

:lol: to be fair im not sure on collies my springs are working fine :)

Thats a point have you ordered them yet Al ?

Text me tomorrow - I've been working most of today.

Ollie133cup":2nqannmq said:
Al":2nqannmq said:

I have that video too , U Betta buy me a set too Karl or I'll release to the papers
:twisted: :lol:

Everyone that wants them im sure has this video ;)

could u not just fit a set of clio coilovers??
there are loads of kits available and i think the only diffs are the spring rates(which wont matter on coilovers) and the fact ud need to driil out the top hole a tiny bit??

TURBO":qfn90kao said:
there are loads of kits available and i think the only diffs are the spring rates(which wont matter on coilovers) and the fact ud need to driil out the top hole a tiny bit??

So if i brought cheap clio collies i can leave it for you to fit ?

Twingogeekeo":3t6cj06w said:
TURBO":3t6cj06w said:

So if i brought cheap clio collies i can leave it for you to fit ?

+1 :D

TURBO":19kv6lpg said:
yea no probs

Do Karl's first so you can use it as a template. Doesn't matter if you drill a few holes in the wrong place then as when you come to mine you'll know what to do.

Al":bawulj9m said:
TURBO":bawulj9m said:
yea no probs

Do Karl's first so you can use it as a template. Doesn't matter if you drill a few holes in the wrong place then as when you come to mine you'll know what to do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TURBO":3v1t5n0i said:
Al":3v1t5n0i said:
TURBO":3v1t5n0i said:
yea no probs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In fact, why don't we just use his car as a template full stop. V6?

i dont think a v6 will fit :lol:
however 197 lump???or maybe even a turbo lump??? :roll: :roll:

TURBO":l9cded8y said:
i dont think a v6 will fit :lol:
however 197 lump???or maybe even a turbo lump??? :roll: :roll:

182 will slip straight in ;)

well.....if u get karls keys im up4 having a go :lol:

TM the 182 idea though - that's been on the cards for 18months as Karl will tell you. (We'll still use his car as a template for knocking up engine mounts)