Dubz's Picture Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put a refundable deposit down so it's off the forecourt as I want's it :p Going in on friday to talk proper numbers.

The build quality between my car and the Gordini TCe seems leagues apart... Everything in my car feels like it's put together with bluetac compared with it and the gordini turns out to have done 4,000 more miles than mine!

It'll be getting the front 2 alloys refurbed and it'll be given a full service :)

It has a surprising amount of poke in the engine... and that turbo sound is what I have been missing in my life!

once it's been mapped you should be able to hit 0-60 in about 7.5-8.0 which you can't really knock, whilst still achieving 40mpg easily you've really got the best of both worlds. if you're anything like me, you'll just drive around laughing and enjoying the tiny little engine hitting boost...it's actually quite sad really!

is it fully spec'd out with bluetooth and everything as standard?

Cost, warranty, and it's spec. It's also handy it's only down the road from me.

It's got all the toy's as standard apart from climate control which doesn't bother me as it's still got manual AC :)

Another reason as boring as it sounds is to get my credit rating up as currently I don't have one...

Dubz":5pnf01vd said:
Cost, warranty, and it's spec. It's also handy it's only down the road from me.

It's got all the toy's as standard apart from climate control which doesn't bother me as it's still got manual AC :)

Another reason as boring as it sounds is to get my credit rating up as currently I don't have one...

That's not boring at all lol that's a good reason, I bought the blue one for the same reason :) fair enough good luck with it :) look forward to seeing some mods

I've spent most of my day trying to find malta blue piping for the engine bay....

Maybe something like this ;)

[youtube]VbNxugO-uf0[/youtube]

Most likely the last ever clean of the imusic :'(

It only took 5 hours...

2ujehuqe.jpg

pyty5eme.jpg

he4ymasu.jpg

uza2aru5.jpg

I am now the proud owner of a Twingo gordini Tce!

uge6y9ad.jpg

However I won't be getting the car until Thursday as the front bumper is getting a respray and the front two alloys are being fully refurbed.

Got £200 off the price and got £250 extra for my car. Couldn't be happier with it!

It's a sad but happy day!

amahezeg.jpg

Here's the new Twingo!

7e4ajege.jpg

I picked it up this morning then had to drive to work straight away so no pictures other than that currently :(

I maybe turning this into a progress thread for my gordini (or starting a new one) as I have a few plans for the gordini but due to paying off the car in the next 12 months I'm not sure if or how many of them will happen.

The plan so far is a lowering of 25-30mm not sure if it's going to be springs or coilovers, 10-15mm spacers, RS spoiler, and maybe an amp and better speakers. Also maybe better brake disc's and pads.

I'm also getting a lovely milled gordini footrest/clutch rest.. Thing :p from JMR

So I've been carrying on with a little photoshoping. This is how far I've currently gotten. Quite happy with it so far!

Modded133-3_zpsd86198d7.jpg

So I thought I'd update this thread a little with general shenanigans

This very kind driver decided to reverse into the front of my car as well as the white car next to me (actually denting the bumper). Luckily after reversing into my car he drove forwards an inch so he wasn't bending the bumper and there isn't any damage. However I still left a very, very strongly worded message under his front wiper (you can guess the kind of things I said..)

And then the next morning I woke up to see that a rock chip I had on my front windscreen has cracked due to the large change in temperature that day/evening.

And me and my course mate decided just to take some last minute photos of our renaults as she was turning her 1.6 Wind for a 1.8 MX-5 that evening.

Next week my car is going in to get the front windscreen replaced and to get 4 new tyres. I'm going for the Uniroyal RainSport 3's. Currently got rainsport 2's on the front and Continental Premium contact 2's on the back (both from previous owner)

Not sure on your tyre size but, Why rain sports over something like Michelin pilot sport 3s?

I don't think they do a size for the 15 inch alloys. The rainsports were the best tyre I could find after a bit of research for the 15 inch alloys without going into almost track tyres

195/45/15 I believe is available not sure if the turinis are 6 or 7 inch or in between, I loved my AD08Rs on the twingo.

They're awesome little cars! So much better than my I-music. Even the interior build quality feels completely different between the two.

The only thing that would make it better is a 30mm drop and 10 or 15mm spacers. (Excluding it's needs for a new windscreen and tyres)