Facelift?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
Well I've been watching the geneva show with great interest waiting to see if it appears... don't wanna order a car to find it's been facelifted as that happened with my current car and the value fell through the floor overnight quite considerably (in fact a car that was £9500 in under 20 months is only worth £4000 according to mercedes now) Anyone know anything about this apparent facelift?

https://www.techmagdaily.com/tag/2011-renault-twingo-facelift

Hopefully it looks like this :)

Renault-Twingo---4.jpg

I'm not talking about the concept, I'm talking about the talk I've seen of a 2011 facelift to bring the twingo in line with the new design language coming with the new clio etc next year

Just reading the press releases from Renault today and there's no mention of the Twingo at all?

I know you're not asking about the previous concept, however if they're heading down the route of a facelift already, perhaps they would borrow some of their previous ideas used on that.

Well everything I've read said that at geneva 2011 there will be a facelift presented from renault for the twingo ahead of the clio 4 and zoe and the other models due in 2012

since i am planning on buying 133 I am awaiting some info about that mentioned facelift as well. But there seems to be nothing and nowhere about it :roll: :?

id wait for the facelift and then buy one of the older ones on a new reg. will get a bargain then but that does depend on how nice the face lift is

Check the date of the 220 article..... plus it's clearly a very unimaginative 133/200/250 mock up ;)