Facelift?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt":2bq0mh9g said:
Hopefully it looks like this :)

Renault-Twingo---4.jpg

that looks amazing

so what i understand from this article is -

https://steeringnews.com/2012-renault-twingo-2

that there is going to be a facelift twingo this year, but there not going to make any major changes other than body work. it will be the same technical specs as the current twingo.

so if i am looking at getting the new twingo which i am, i would be better to wait untill they release the proposed model change version in 2013/14.

is this correct or am i talking rubbish?
if it is the case then i dont want a facelift i want more performance! but my finance is up in jan next year and there wont be a better twingo then. is this correct?

Thanks
Gordy

Fek if it looks like that thank god I've not got a facelift!

If you want one, get one, don't hang around. there's always the newer one just around the corner. The next one isn't likely to be a quality product IMO, renault always excell at small, fwd hatches. To go RWD and rear engined is going to be a mistake, having come from smart ownership, I don't see it working

Wait for the facelift then buy a new or nearly-new pre-facelift model.

And save thousands while you're at it.

oh, and "+1" to the "ugly" facelift :!: :!:

i dont think the concept twingo looks to bad but that clio nearly made me vomit

Lordyb":3ne5sj6q said:
so what i understand from this article is -

https://steeringnews.com/2012-renault-twingo-2

that there is going to be a facelift twingo this year, but there not going to make any major changes other than body work. it will be the same technical specs as the current twingo.

so if i am looking at getting the new twingo which i am, i would be better to wait untill they release the proposed model change version in 2013/14.

is this correct or am i talking rubbish?
if it is the case then i dont want a facelift i want more performance! but my finance is up in jan next year and there wont be a better twingo then. is this correct?

Thanks
Gordy

i know where they got the "styling or facelift" from
images

and that is one ugly looking twingo

I oddly like the juke. It is a funny looking thing, no doubt about that. Just one of those ugly things that has it's charms. Interesting shape and some odd angles.

The back end of the juke isn't to bad but that feont end is just a random mash up of cars! It's confused on what it wants to be

This was what I believed was going to be the new Twingo coming out in 2013, it uses all of renaults new design ques and leads more towards what a RS version would look like I LOVE IT!
Also love how the styling of the rear and front lights is like the old original twingo

Future-Renault-Twingo-3-2013.jpg

Yeah I saw this on Facebook. The best things about it are the wheels!!