GhostZ's Gordini RS Progress (Time to end this chapter ...)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to jack it up on that point but now my jack doesn't fit underneath my car anymore so I have to use the side sills.

MovingShadow":2phu9gyo said:
I used to jack it up on that point but now my jack doesn't fit underneath my car anymore so I have to use the side sills.

Drive onto a few pieces of wood first then slide the jack under. Easy :cool:

Jarre":1kesrvsn said:
no wonder, your car is so damn low :) :)

i am wondering to use this on the twingo, but how long will this hold before it goes BOOM
https://www.conrad.at/medias/global/ce/8000_8999/8200/8280/8288/828852_AB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg

well those bags look fragile but are immense strong they even use big ones for tipped over trucks :D

markhardy":1kesrvsn said:
MovingShadow":1kesrvsn said:

Drive onto a few pieces of wood first then slide the jack under. Easy :cool:

yep have done the same for this 2 pieces of wood then it fits just :D

and if it still doesn't you'll have to upgrade for a trolley jack with lower entry then it will fix all problems :p

You can also use either of the two beams that run parallel to the exhaust :) they're definitely strong enough to jack the car up and they take stands quite nicely too :)

So finally my fresh rubber arrived and i put them on the new winter shoes :p

Tires are Michelin Alpin A4 195/50/15 they are much quitter then Pirelli's on the 17's but you can do some sweet round about drifts with the Michelin tires :D (tested on damp road) , still have to test them in the snow (but if it stays like this we will have snow in February :| ...)

4mr1.jpg
8u8m.jpg
9zmy.jpg
stfj.jpg

Seen in the flesh, you wouldn't actually think those 2 colors together, but it looks so awesome and flashy!

It's safe to say that you will be noticed when dirving on a snowy conditions with bright flueroscent yellow wheels :cool:

GhostZ":3cvgnaeg said:
waitey":3cvgnaeg said:
Twingogangster83":3cvgnaeg said:
Which Rim's are these?

Look like rota boosts to me

the brand and type is japan racing jr-1

So maybe the real version? As Rotas are copies? :lol:

But they are very very similar to the Rotas which are easier to get ahold of in the UK

waitey":2vhhqu39 said:
GhostZ":2vhhqu39 said:
waitey":2vhhqu39 said:
Twingogangster83":2vhhqu39 said:
Which Rim's are these?

Look like rota boosts to me

the brand and type is japan racing jr-1

So maybe the real version? As Rotas are copies? :lol:

But they are very very similar to the Rotas which are easier to get ahold of in the UK

then get the rota's :p , i got these cause they where on sale and i could not get steelies for the price of this

So today i got the RS monitor installed this was one of the things i really missed having NOT in this car and finally i have it <3 i have to admit it is a handy gizmo !

7axl.jpg

54qp.jpg

cpou.jpg

djng.jpg

pz2f.jpg

vfix.jpg