Hello!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

think I recognise a few people on here from DW (perhaps not!). Anyways, I'm looking for a 133 cup, off to renault at the weekend to discuss prices and options :D

And to say I'm excited is an understatement! Currently drive a smart which I have enjoyed but has lost it's magic with me since purchasing new in 09.

I may end up selling that as soon as I put it back to standard and waiting a bit till I get the right twingo though.

ANyways, hello!

iamstuart":3nwe950v said:
Welcome! Defiantly a good decision to get a twingo :D

I know! I test drove a few when looking at my smart, and for some reason still got the smart! Have loved it, but time to move onto summin more fun!

I'm gonna need help from you lot to finalise the spec I want

Welcome abroad mate :)

Have a browse im sure some of the 133s on here will make you want one even more ;)

Well so far I'm certain I'm after a cup.

Also thinking the black and white id pack with some chequered door decals and some of the renaultsport interior options.

Any options worth adding?

All depends on what you want to be fair mate and what you will be using it for

The white ones with the black and white pack do look nice, I personally would get the gloss black wheels too as I think they finish it off nicely.

I don't really have any options on mine apart from the cup pack, the sound pack looked quite good as you get the extra display screen on the dash with it, but I ended up upgrading the speakers myself for cheaper and am more than happy with it, so I guess it depends what plans you have for afterwards?

I probably won't be modifying it very much, unlike my current car! I want a fun car I can keep mint as my hobby is detailing and I like taking piccies afterwards :p

What kinda price is that pack? I like the idea of that a lot!

My last car I wanted a brabus but couldn't afford, so bought a standard and modified it but was never happy. This time I want a renaultsport so that's what I'm getting, but wanna make sure I get the spec spot on.

The sound pack?

I think its about £150 ish

If I remember rightly you get 2 extra speakers an upgraded head unit, tunepoint and the extra display on the dash that shows radio/song info and displays temperature and things which looks like this (stolen from toni :D)
07122010068.jpg

sold on that one! Cheaper than I thought too! If I wanted summin like that from merc for the smart it would be £500 or something stupid! Can't wait to get rid tbh and get into a proper car ;)

DW being DetailingWorld!!

I've been looking all day and decided my spec pretty much. Just found a really decent insurance quote which is mucho competitive with my current policy on my smart despite the obvious performance gap! Just gotta sort my car out then I can go ahead with it! Piccies of it with the clio v6 will be coming in the next few months!

you might recognize me off detailingworld:)

Welcome bud and good luck with the car hunt

recognise me?

P2123485.jpg

haha fair enough!

They are custom.. got them completely custom made:D

Nice touch! Thought maybe they were knicked of summin else like the r27, although slightly different? I'm still adjusting to renault! :p

Lovely car though, nice n shiney ;)