Hello!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a tiny bit more than the brokers are coming out at with the id kit and black wheels! Although, I'm tempted now to keep the anthracite wheels and try and pick up a second set of black wheels maybe. I love the wind 17" alloys too!

Anyway, twingogeekeo, i just tried logging on on my mobile and it told me my IP address had been banned so couldn't :( how will I enjoy this magical site when I'm in the office?! ;)

Very strange should say i have just looked and the IP address its showing for you isnt band. Are you able to supply me you phone IP address for me to check that pm me it :)

haha yeh if you tell me how!! Only got the phone last week as a very cheeky replacement for my aging htc hero, and still not got a clue what is what :( I'll see if I can find it. In the mean time I'll just use the work computers and tell the IT guy to erase any evidence :p

Dont have a clue how to find the phone IP :lol:

And im erase evidence i like it :lol:

Phones don't really have IPs as such, more the networks.

Karl, you can add names to the exempt list which will remove the ban for the one account :)

PMd you on the subject Maggi

Ahh I have had some major headaches with orange, they told me they've had 18 months worth of 3g network errors in watford yet didn't tell me when I took a contract out with a 3g plan... :evil:

I'll try the usual trick of wiping the phones history etc and see if it does it!

Strange question: wheel arches - are they fabric or plastic?

Matt":1m2kuxhh said:
Phones don't really have IPs as such, more the networks.

Karl, you can add names to the exempt list which will remove the ban for the one account :)

PMd you on the subject Maggi

Looked and cant see how you will need to show me this trick Matt

maggi112":1m2kuxhh said:
Ahh I have had some major headaches with orange, they told me they've had 18 months worth of 3g network errors in watford yet didn't tell me when I took a contract out with a 3g plan... :evil:

I'll try the usual trick of wiping the phones history etc and see if it does it!

Strange question: wheel arches - are they fabric or plastic?

Bit confused but if it the shitshields your on about there plastic

if it has RS monitor option tick it. no one has had it yet and were're dieing to see it.
wait, is it still coming to the twingo133??? or have they scrapped it now

the 200 and 250 come with it, ment to be a nice smart monitoring system mpg etc, didnt come out with the first batch of 133's and cant be backwards compatible for some odd reasons. ones ordered now should be allowed to have them although we havent seen them yet, nor on some of the EU sites :(

There is no cups in resource and they factory is closed till next week. So could order one but the dealer cant order it till next week then will take 6 - 8 weeks im told

Not yet but am doing so, sick of it! Don't buy a smart thinking it's cheap! Parts are mucho expensivo, servicing makes your eyes water for what it is (they wanted £180 for just an oil change and a stamp!) and 35mpg is not amusing when you don't really get anywhere that fast. The longer I don't have a car the bigger the deposit I will have :D I can bike to work on good days, scab a lift on bad days and bum around on the rest saving money!

Personally i dont like smart cars so i wouldnt buy one im Renault all the way :lol:

I almost bought 2! Ph1 172 offered to me a while ago which I should have snapped up :( and a twingo when looking at the smart. It all went wrong :( it was fun, and actually faster than anyone would probably imagine but it still wasn't my renaultsport! I've made friends lately that have made me see the way (magpiev6, alex_225 and russzs you lot probably know!)

Welcome to 133.net! Who are you dealing with at Renault Watford?

You might know me from Detailing World. You'll probably remember receiving a friendly PM about being spotted in Watford and about a local Dodo Juice authorised reseller? and then dobbing them in? That was me :s