Hello!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And someone just offered me £5k for the car as it is! And as I know him, he's just gotta see if he can get it together this week for me. Promising. If so i'm walking into renault next week ;)

Dam it he's pulled. Cars going back to standard and it's being traded in with reanult. Much easier. I'll ask for the difference as a cheque though so i can repay my personal loan, all sorted.

Yeah just sorting it all out. Pretty much everything on the car has been spoken for. Exhaust, trims, filters etc have all been bought already with most already off waiting. Bit gutting cos it was much easier to sell as a package but ohwel

It's a shame as I love that car as it is, just needed a few bits to finally make it epic for what it was. I'll take it down to reanult sometime in the next week or so once I've got everything right and sort a deal out on it.

Result. From the sale of the parts off my car I've got all the standard parts I need for renault plus £700 in my pocket with a brabus body kit, 2 sets of lowering springs and interior kit left to shift. Should be about £500 or so better off this way i hope but that's assuming renault go with their guide price which i'm sure they wont

it seemed the stuff on my car was reasonably sought after :p