Hello!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dobbed is such a harsh word :p

Sorry mate, nothing personal or nuffin! And nice to see you're a registered trader here. TBH i wouldn;t normally have but I was getting bombarded by that bloody juicy detailing or whatever her name is with spam in my inbox around the same time!

maggi112":4fseu6y4 said:
Dobbed is such a harsh word :p

Sorry mate, nothing personal or nuffin! And nice to see you're a registered trader here. TBH i wouldn;t normally have but I was getting bombarded by that bloody juicy detailing or whatever her name is with spam in my inbox around the same time!

Yeah, Juicy's constant inappropriate sexual references are chavvy and annoying. I only sent you a message because you were local to me and I'd seen you in Watford. It's almost impossible to become a registered trader on DW at the moment. Anyway, apology accepted. I look forward to seeing your new car. Who are you dealing with at Renault Watford?

Leo cos he's a gangsta and dealt with him last time. But if I don';t get what I want I will go elsewhere ;)

And no problems mate, it does get annoying on there and tbh I'm almost fed up of the rules upon rules upon rules on there nowadays! I just enjoy detailing and am at it all the time, but i don't wanna have to explain with a big story how it's for a friend or summin to avoid paying studio fees when I'm an accountant not a detailer and it's my hobby!

You stocking the new dodo stuff? I need more of their basics shampoo, loving it for wheels!

maggi112":clzmht46 said:
Leo cos he's a gangsta and dealt with him last time. But if I don';t get what I want I will go elsewhere ;)

And no problems mate, it does get annoying on there and tbh I'm almost fed up of the rules upon rules upon rules on there nowadays! I just enjoy detailing and am at it all the time, but i don't wanna have to explain with a big story how it's for a friend or summin to avoid paying studio fees when I'm an accountant not a detailer and it's my hobby!

You stocking the new dodo stuff? I need more of their basics shampoo, loving it for wheels!

I swear Leo runs Renault Watford's sales department on his own, everyone I've ever spoken to who has been there has dealt with him, including me. He left and went to Mercedes a few months ago but didn't like it, so came back to Renault Watford :lol:

I'm going to Holland next week but as soon as I get back I'm placing a new order with Dodo Juice, as I'm running low at the moment. I stock lots of their range already but that doesn't currently include basics shampoo but if you'd like me to get hold of a bottle of that, or any other Dodo Juice products, I can add them to the order for you.

maggi112":hxyy5jx6 said:
I'll let ya know as I'm not running desperately low for the time being just thinking ahead with some details was all! Still got 2 litres of BTBM to get through :p

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?????? obviously BTBM!!! :lol:

haha i did convert to glossworkz for a while but then tried btbm again and fell in love all over again!

I've been informed by magpiev6 that the best she ever got her white 197 looking was lime prime followed by 3 coats of supernatural, so that may be what I settle for on mine when i eventually get it!

And just spoke to leo again, i was gonna say I don't think I've ever seen another salesman in that showroom tbh! I didn't ever see him in the mercedes in watford though?

Looks like I'll be in an rs 133 in the next couple of months at this rate :D renault offered me what I consider to be an alright deal! 0% finance (which seems standard on hp atm), the options i want in there with free servicing and some little accessories. Just wondering what people think I should aim for. Whatever, thanks to the 0% finance it works out much cheaper than even the brokers before the free stuff

Yup :D told you I would get one ;) just gotta shift this bloody smart now! Anyone want one cheap? :p

BTW what was the dealer like on your test drive? Last one was a bit wierd but leo kept telling me to put my foot down and speed :p

maggi112":1xgkx6ql said:
Yup :D told you I would get one ;) just gotta shift this bloody smart now! Anyone want one cheap? :p

BTW what was the dealer like on your test drive? Last one was a bit wierd but leo kept telling me to put my foot down and speed :p

He did that to me as well, not that he needed to :)

haha yeah last test drive I went a little over 30 (think it was like 32) and the woman almost bloody cried! Got onto a dual carriageway in second (the one coming out of the bsuiness park) which i believe is a 30? and he wouldn't lemme change till the light came on pmsl, totally smitten with it though :p (the car not him!)

maggi112":6qg7yalp said:

Couldnt you trade the smart in ?

Twingogeekeo":5raour5w said:
maggi112":5raour5w said:

Couldnt you trade the smart in ?

Probably could but at what ridiculous price?

Could do... but it's modified lol. this car won't be modified at all don't worry :p (other than magpiev6 telling me I NEED coilovers :p)

2526209-2.jpg

2526209-1.jpg

renault did offer £5k cheque, as I need cahs to repay my personal loan i took for the smart and the rest will be a deposit.