Help!: Light issue

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al":z0msb0q1 said:
TURBO":z0msb0q1 said:
Al":z0msb0q1 said:
TURBO":z0msb0q1 said:
all of the fuse boxes shold have a cover and on the back of the cover it will show u where all the fuses are!
or if not it might say in your drivers handbook

On mine, nope - all I have is the list from the manual which doesn't say where in the fusebox they are at all :?

guess u will have to book it in then :lol: :lol:

Book it in for what?

when it goes wrong :roll: :lol:

TURBO":79xmibxh said:
Al":79xmibxh said:
Al":79xmibxh said:
all of the fuse boxes shold have a cover and on the back of the cover it will show u where all the fuses are!
or if not it might say in your drivers handbook

On mine, nope - all I have is the list from the manual which doesn't say where in the fusebox they are at all :?

guess u will have to book it in then :lol: :lol:

Book it in for what?

when it goes wrong :roll: :lol:

Or do what I've suggested, which I've done before ;)

i was only joking ;) :mrgreen:
dont worry it will NEVER go wrong as its a renault!!! :lol: :lol:

Haha! Of course not. I was merely looking at fuses before, not because one had randomly blown because the cigarette lighter stopped working after Karl had his hairdryer plugged in drying his 4 wisps of hair.

Al":121enee1 said:
Haha! Of course not. I was merely looking at fuses before, not because one had randomly blown because the cigarette lighter stopped working after Karl had his hairdryer plugged in drying his 4 wisps of hair.

Why do you bring me into everything im positive your in love with me ;)

Some say spam, others say enjoyable comedy reading.

i had a similar issue on my front drivers headlight, after taking it back to renault, they noticed a "snag" in the wire, they sorted it out and its been good as new ever since

Out of interest, who has checked their fuse box out? Does anyone actually have a fuse box cover with the list of fuses on the back of it? (like most normal cars would have....)

Daveyb133":2l873cto said:
mine hasnt got one, its a case of trial and error i think.

I bet they all are..... :evil:

if ever anyone does need the fuse/relay list let me know and il post them up for u all

Al":2yzlj8o9 said:
Out of interest, who has checked their fuse box out? Does anyone actually have a fuse box cover with the list of fuses on the back of it? (like most normal cars would have....)

I don't :( Nothing at all :(

TURBO":dbrccfec said:
if ever anyone does need the fuse/relay list let me know and il post them up for u all

It's all listed and numbered in the manual but unfortunately isn't at all in the car.

TURBO":3ujv5pec said:

Turbom that would be very useful - then we could print a copy off and keep it in the car. :idea:

couldnt see the point of starting a new thread so thought i would post it in here, i have a light issue.

Sorry if im jacking a thread by the way

Right ok, fitted LED bulbs saturday

Now, i have no passenger side side light or tail light, all brake lights and indicators are ok, as well as headlights.

also, i have no rev counter or numberplate lights, the bulbs are ok, they have been tested.

ive also checked all the 5 amp and 15 amp fuses and they seem to be ok also, ive taken the LED bulbs out and put the standard ones back in and that hasnt sorted the problem either.

Anyone got any other ideas??

thanks

Dave

Defo a fuse... trust me.. check all the 10 ones it iwll be one of those!