How much are you paying for your RS?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. I don't own a house yet, rarely whip the credit card out (the weekend proved that when I blocked the card by not knowing the pin :lol:) and Renault offer 0% regularly as far as I could see (every time I go in there's that offer) so i took my £6k deposit and let it earn me interest instead

yer the big insurance drop for blokes is 25. + by then i will have (touch wood) accumulated quite a bit of no claims

Probably will. There appears to have been quite the marked rise in the last few months

jra3d":25xwblkc said:
My insurance dropped from 820 last year to 607 this year and I'm only 24!! An no points!!!

you can shush! :lol:
i do have like 7 years no claims aswell so guess that helped and lowered it some more. the past couple of years insurance prices have just gone mental. i miss the days when us girls had lower insurance then you lads! :lol:

Caz-133cup":14ylrnb4 said:
jra3d":14ylrnb4 said:
My insurance dropped from 820 last year to 607 this year and I'm only 24!! An no points!!!

you can shush! :lol:
i do have like 7 years no claims aswell so guess that helped and lowered it some more. the past couple of years insurance prices have just gone mental. i miss the days when us girls had lower insurance then you lads! :lol:

I have 6 year no claims ;) an its good you girls have come inline with us guys :p

waitey":3rsil89v said:
BlackTwingo-i":3rsil89v said:
im 18, AND on my dads insurance as a name driver, paying £1600ish.. think yourself lucky you bastards :(

:eek: ripped off im 19 and paying 1400 on my own name fully comp for the GT version!

I got a quick online quote for £2k on my own with one years no claims, could probly get it to £1.8k over the phone, i live in a quiet area, cars always on drive, but i guess i do alot of miles a year, about 13K ive done this year..

I pay £390 for my insurance age 20 fully comp and pay £175 for the car a month with no deposit but mines only a Dynamique lol

Caz-133cup":3015s7c3 said:
paid for the car on the spot but pay just over £600 for insurance a year....bearing in mind i have 6 points! i'll loose 3 by the end of the year and now im 25 my insurance for next year has dropped by £250!! SCORE :D
6 points caz someone's been very naughty tut tut

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

BlackTwingo-i":xyv5kgja said:
you pay over £4k a year??!!!! your mental. hahahah i got my car for £139 a month with £500 deposit

Yea but mines no deposit put down and £175 a month is only £2000 a year? Lol
My insurance was £390 a year

waitey":moiwbo4s said:
BlackTwingo-i":moiwbo4s said:
im 18, AND on my dads insurance as a name driver, paying £1600ish.. think yourself lucky you bastards :(

:eek: ripped off im 19 and paying 1400 on my own name fully comp for the GT version!

I'm the same :( can't wait to get more no claims!