How much are you paying for your RS?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlackTwingo-i":2h8v3akj said:
Ohhhhh i thought you ment you pay that much a month! haha duuuh..
Haha! Thought u did no way would I lol I'd be mad, although my mum pays £460 for the meg RS 250! I'd cry!

Kelly_GT":2ne2yzia said:
waitey":2ne2yzia said:
BlackTwingo-i":2ne2yzia said:
im 18, AND on my dads insurance as a name driver, paying £1600ish.. think yourself lucky you bastards :(

:eek: ripped off im 19 and paying 1400 on my own name fully comp for the GT version!

I'm the same :( can't wait to get more no claims!

No claims and the combination of putting less miles on it from pointless trips hopefully will get mine down soon.

I think i can conclude that insurance is a joke.

i rememeber those bad old days when was paying stupid insurance prices. at least its high with a good car, when i first started i was payin like £1200 for a 1.2 clio. really dont miss those times

I'm £250 for the RS and £65 insurance that's only because I got a rebait but who knows next year il have 2 yr no claims i bought my RS 7/8 months after receiving my licence

I put down £1700 deposit, pay £260 for the first 3 years, then there is the agreed value of £4800 to pay off. (133 Silverstone cup)
Also paid £399 for GAP insurance and superguard kit.
Pay for my service package monthly but i can't remember how much!

My insurance is £680 a year which i pay off in one, but im only 21 so thats why it's so high :p.

Dazza1":2eak9g8u said:
Caz-133cup":2eak9g8u said:
paid for the car on the spot but pay just over £600 for insurance a year....bearing in mind i have 6 points! i'll loose 3 by the end of the year and now im 25 my insurance for next year has dropped by £250!! SCORE :D
6 points caz someone's been very naughty tut tut

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

I know very naughty indeed.

Caz-133cup":3ix2i0wt said:
Dazza1":3ix2i0wt said:
Caz-133cup":3ix2i0wt said:
paid for the car on the spot but pay just over £600 for insurance a year....bearing in mind i have 6 points! i'll loose 3 by the end of the year and now im 25 my insurance for next year has dropped by £250!! SCORE :D

Come on what u do u have to tell now ;)

waitey":1ctk51an said:
BlackTwingo-i":1ctk51an said:
im 18, AND on my dads insurance as a name driver, paying £1600ish.. think yourself lucky you bastards :(

:eek: ripped off im 19 and paying 1400 on my own name fully comp for the GT version!

I'm 20 and I'm £64 a month for my 133 but that will. Change as I've not got a rebait. Next year :( but will only pay either just over or under £100 so not all bad o crashes either and 2 yr NCB

For my Wind I pay 308€/month. Deposit of 1000€ when I bought it, would have been more so I had to pay of less each month but it was kind of a less-financial-good-timing in life.

Insurance is 850€ (full coverage) for a year.

Used previous car as deposit, pay £200 per month interest-free for 3 years (at the end, it's mine - no "bubble" payment)

Insurance £250 for the year fully comp, protected NCB.

Dazza1":rft7ovzh said:
Caz-133cup":rft7ovzh said:
Dazza1":rft7ovzh said:
Caz-133cup":rft7ovzh said:

Come on what u do u have to tell now ;)

Was caught speeding by two mobile speed camera van things, in all fairness they were 2 years apart! Haha.

waitey":etaz8on6 said:
BlackTwingo-i":etaz8on6 said:

you two are both being ripped off, I'm 19 and paying 867 a year for my RS :shock: