Inoxline Performance manifold & exhaust

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exhaust and manifold, which would you eb interested in?

• Stainless steel manifold with 200cell sports cat

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Stainless steel manifold without cat

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Stainless steel exhaust with silencers

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Complete exhaust line (manifold plus exhaust)

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

yotah1

Reaction score
Hi

As I´ve just bought an original RS exhaust with its manifold, I´m finally going to be able to get a new one done, in stainless steel, by my friend Damien at Inoxline Performance.

He already did my exhaust last summer.

Here is the kind of work he does, top quality, done quickly, and 2 year warranty on it.

fusionalpine5.jpg

That is an R5 Alpine manifold.

So, for now, I´m talking with him, but only for me. Si I want to know if anybody would be interested in getting a 4-2-1 or a 4-1 (not decided yet which we will go for) for your cars.
Obviously, the more buyers the cheaper the exhaust.

He will receive my OEM exhaust which is complete (from manifold to tailpipe) and keep it as a reference so he can build new exhaust systems without having your car with him to adjust it, it will fit directly.

The price now for one manifold is 900€ with complete decat, so it should be approx 1000€ with a 200cell sport cat, and it includes all the fixings for the lambda things and it won´t bring any light on your dashboard.

The price for the rest of the exhaust, which can be built with one or two silencers, depending on what you ask for, is 800€.

All his work is done with high quality stainless steel, and as I´ve got the first exhaust he did for the 133 RS, I´ve done the development, meaning the problems (very few) i had, you won´t have them.

Regarding the prices, these are just to give you average cost, because that´s what I paid, and as from now on he will have the stock exhaust with him, he will be able to "mass" produce the parts, therefore making it cheaper.
By the way, you can have single exhaust tip or twin, oval, rectangle, etc...

To summarize :

- exhaust manifold (stainless steel) : 900€ with or without decat
- exhaust line after manifold (stainless steel) : 800€ with one or two silencers

Prices will be cheaper as they won´t be anymore "one-off" exhausts.

So please if you´re interested (seriously interested I mean as the number of buyers will determine the price), use the poll so I can then get back to him.

Edit :

Stainless steel manifold finished today. Here are some pictures, and the prices.

521459_3844966116223_1892809422_n.jpg

168260_3844965556209_550367781_n.jpg

576704_3844965196200_476229967_n.jpg

543573_3844963956169_489767016_n.jpg

Damien has kept the complete OEM exhaust I sent him in case somebody else wants it, or he can use it as reference also.

Prices (in €, as the £ value changes often...) :

- manifold fully decat with lambda mini-cat system to avoid any computer errors : 1000€ inc. VAT

- manifold with sports cat 200 cells : 1250€ inc. VAT

If you want to contact him, here is all the info necessary (he speaks a bit of english, and mention that you come from me, Anthony, it will make things easier) but be aware, he has a long waiting list...

Inoxline Performance

70 chemin de sissard

59114 Eecke

France

Tel: +33 (0) 6 82 19 10 03

4-1 manifold may be better, as Orbital had problems getting the 4-2-1 system mapped

Yep but 4-1 gives higher rpm power but lower torque compared to 4-2-1. Well anyway we´ll have to decide at some point, but not now.

singlespeed":3eyjrwfl said:
4-1 manifold may be better, as Orbital had problems getting the 4-2-1 system mapped

I think half the issue was that KTec never realised the Lambda sensors were both switched around in the wrong place.
RS Tuning noticed afterwards and sorted the map out fairly quickly.

I'd love a 4-1 Decat manifold :D

The sound of my Inoxline exhaust (which still has a stock manifold).

[youtube]qVkDsYxraL8[/youtube]

exhaust sounds awesome

on another note, that motorcyclist needs riding lessons!!!!!

He´s a friend of mine, and he´s a very good rider, but on that day, the road was very slippery (even me with only 140hp I had traction problems!) and he was just having fun, not really focusing on his driving lines or anything.
I´ve been on a rider along with him, two bikes (I had a Monster 1100S, not fair for him!) and we attacked a lot during the whole day, believe me, he knows how to ride :D

Agreed you could tell he was pissing about.

The zorst sounds sweet.

is the without, cat mean with a small cat to fake the lambda?

but i don't know if it's usefull for the mapping this kind of fake cat ?

ok , it's a tiny tiny cat !

did'nt know it exist
smarter than the small parallel cat (cheaper)

Just a little update :

I bought a complete OEM exhaust last month and sent it directly to Damien, so he is working on the manifold. Delivery date is expecte around mid-June and fitment directly on my car for some testing before the weekend of the 23rd when I´ll be at the Ring. I´ve asked for a DB killer also to fit in the back of my exhaust as with the decat, it will get very very loud, so on the road, I want to have something to lower the noise, so the girlfriend and the cops don´t get too angry at me :D

I´ll post photos as soon as I have some, but just so you know, the price for the manifold is at 850€ normally, and should be 950€ with a sports cat 200 cells. It will be litteraly a plug´n´play element that you can swap with your OEM manifold.

I might get my car remapped after the change, but not sure as I want to keep the costs down from nwo on for another project ...

Before postage yes, but we will weigh the part when we will fit it so that some postage fees can be calculated. 2 years warranty also included on all the parts produced by Damien, and service is free of charge.

Lordyb, it´s not a "project" so to speak, just looking into a second car, with more power, more speed, better looks, more fun, and much more value, so I´m saving what I can and should do the jump after the summer.