Ktec Panel Filter Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After receiving an email from David, I just called him and given him my details to process the refund. Very helpful and friendly guy and great overall service from K-Tec.

I was going to ask where that chunk had got to Jordy! :/

I also had a response from David today regarding the refund, which should all be sorted tomorrow.

Can't fault David / K-Tec at all on this one, so many thanks to them! Great service, and I hope they get their filters sortd soon :)

Jake_133":28sfqy62 said:
I was going to ask where that chunk had got to Jordy! :/

I also had a response from David today regarding the refund, which should all be sorted tomorrow.

Can't fault David / K-Tec at all on this one, so many thanks to them! Great service, and I hope they get their filters sortd soon :)

yes mate, it might aswell of been welded to the inside of the airbox!! was unreal. will contact Ktec tommorow.

Danny133":3gp6j81j said:
Can't believe I just found this! Mine did this and I binned it over winter ..

Hope ktec refund me! £39 it cost me!

I need a new exhuast so hopefully David's team can do some good customer service for me

I'm sure they'll do something if you're going to be spending money with them, even if you did bin the evidence, lol.

Mad. Was Gona order one but I'll sack that hassle. Need a ktec Exhaust though so hope that doesn't fall apart!!

steviers133":2kd3i1x7 said:
Mad. Was Gona order one but I'll sack that hassle. Need a ktec Exhaust though so hope that doesn't fall apart!!

Talk with Kam racing and get a BMC filter. Also they do supersprint exhausts ;)

Just received my refund from Ktec. I'd just like to say that they dealt with the issue and my requests as true professionals, really straight forward with no hassle, considering I live in Italy and they refunded the whole of the shipping costs too! Its not everyday you find a company in a a foreign country which you feel you can fully trust, communicating only through emails!
Hats off to Ktec and looking forward to further trading with them in the future!

Cheers!