KTEC TURBO TWINGO PROGRESS THREAD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't Pure working on front strut brace as well? They told me there is a top mounts+ strut brace package coming our way. Is there also lower strut brace in development? Gotta start saving :)

Can't wait to buy it all :) Sounds like a really smart upgrade. Since you are testing them out, could you give us any hint how it all feels? I know it will be available soon, but any info helps ;) Tnx in advance

Matthias":14fbxrr6 said:
Can't wait to buy it all :) Sounds like a really smart upgrade. Since you are testing them out, could you give us any hint how it all feels? I know it will be available soon, but any info helps ;) Tnx in advance

I won't lie, the set up feels awesome, back end is much more planted than any of my cars have been, and the front is much more controlled without being as stiff as the BC racing coilovers were. It's a really really good compromise !!!!!

the handling pack sorry

but also if you have news for your turbo you can guive them ^^

Callum-stirling":2p1l09el said:
Ktec have pulled the plug on the build for political reasons :/ bit stuck now

shuttup. (loveheart)

https://www.clioturbo.co.uk/

phone andy. he is THE ONLY guy i would choose to turbocharge a renault engine. he has done just about every clio turbo conversion on cliosport.net, off you go ... let the real master do his work now! :)

ktec are useless, that is my oppinion and if someone doesn't like that then they'll just have to deal with my oppinion as it is my oppinion and nobody elses. :D

Not been on for a while, so just to give an up-date on the Pure Motorsport top strut brace, I fitted the revised prototype last month which fitted very well, just needed to tweak the mounting bracket fitted to the bar and it should be OK for production.

I'm hoping to receive the completed bar shortly, I'll post some photo's once installed ;)

Rob.

so there is no front under strut brace? Already exist top strut brace :/

Callum-stirling":3bbbsv57 said:
Ktec have pulled the plug on the build for political reasons :/ bit stuck now
Chris savage who has the Renault uk fb page is mate with Andy who was the remapper for k-tec have a word with him

I am going to see Andy this week to look at his work and discuss getting my cams dun there. I didn't realise he is 5 min up the road from me.

mrbushrat":11nuqe23 said:
I am going to see Andy this week to look at his work and discuss getting my cams dun there. I didn't realise he is 5 min up the road from me.

yeah i seen your post on cliosport.net, you'll be in very safe hands with andy. the amount of clios he has turbocharged is unreal lol

oscar":3byps2ss said:
mrbushrat":3byps2ss said:

yeah i seen your post on cliosport.net, you'll be in very safe hands with andy. the amount of clios he has turbocharged is unreal lol

Yeh lots of good stuff about his work on cs. Just want someone that can do the belts and fit the cams. Got a exaust and manifold to fit also but will do them myself.

Slightly confusing above, with two Andys being mentioned ;)
Andy Cutler- previously mapper at K-Tec
Andy Greer- Clioturbo.co.uk

Callum. If your now looking elsewhere for sorting the ECU and they need wiring diagrams, give me a shout.

singlespeed":1modcy3d said:
Slightly confusing above, with two Andys being mentioned ;)
Andy Cutler- previously mapper at K-Tec
Andy Greer- Clioturbo.co.uk

Callum. If your now looking elsewhere for sorting the ECU and they need wiring diagrams, give me a shout.

Doh! It's Andy G that I am going to see.
Callum, I will have a look at his work first hand and report back as sounds like he may be able to help you out.